Millwall TV Subscription details

I'm pissed off because I don't understand any of this thread.
Ok. I’ll run through it a bit more slowly for you.
1. Switch on your computer/laptop/tablet or phone.
Let me know when you’ve done that and I’ll give you step 2.

This could take a while….🤣

No guarantee that if it works at first that it will continue to work.
Streaming firms are working all the time to become more effective against VPN's. I know iFollow were.
Good luck, mate.
Just need a decent paid-for VPN service, could bore you to death with technical details* but basically most VPNservices run dozens of servers - everytime an IP address gets rumbled they just set up a new one.

If the Chinese government (and Netflix and Amazon Prime etc etc) can spend billions and still not quite lock it down, how do you think tin-pot outfits like iFollow or MillwallTV's provider will fare?

*Well, pretty much exhausted my knowledge here really ;)

how do you think tin-pot outfits like iFollow or MillwallTV's provider will fare?
Tin pot? Tin pot?:eek!::eek!::eek!:
You mean I’ve just invested 140 of my hard earned pounds in a tin pot organisation?
Fold the club! I want my money back.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

You lost me when you started talking about servers and I realized it was nothing to do with tennis! You need to speak with my number 2 son. He has forgotten more than I’ll ever know.

I’m guessing by decent VPN you mean one you pay for?
That was my first mistake then :grinning:

Ok. I’ll run through it a bit more slowly for you.
1. Switch on your computer/laptop/tablet or phone.
Let me know when you’ve done that and I’ll give you step 2.

This could take a while….🤣
Switch on.......... Nah sorry you've lost me.

Will we get to buy match passes to watch Away games this season, if we are based in the UK??

I can't stand listening to commentary for 90 mins without seeing the game unfold.

Will we get to buy match passes to watch Away games this season, if we are based in the UK??

I can't stand listening to commentary for 90 mins without seeing the game unfold.
Yes. There are 8 midweek games during the season when you will be able to do exactly that.
The dates are on the OS in the FAQ's for Millwall TV.
Go to the article that gives the subscription details and the link to FAQ's is there.

So I’m out in Thailand for a few weeks at the end of October. I take it I’ll be able to pay and watch while I’m out there?

Yes. There are 8 midweek games during the season when you will be able to do exactly that.
The dates are on the OS in the FAQ's for Millwall TV.
Go to the article that gives the subscription details and the link to FAQ's is there.
Thanks Paul. I have Sky and I think they'll be on red button so won't need to pay to watch them. Was wondering about Saturday games but guess they can't show them.

Sounds like graft that. Can’t you just post them on here? 😆
Your wish is my command, you lazy bastard! :grinning:
Eight rounds of midweek fixtures will be available to view. The dates of which are as follows:

• 13th/14th September 2022
  • 4th/5th October 2022
  • 18th/19th October 2022
  • 1st/2nd November 2022
  • 29th/30th December 2022
  • 14th/15th February 2023
  • 14th/15th March 2023
  • 18th/19th April 2023
Other fixtures that are played outside of Article 48 blocked hours (Sat 2.45pm - 5.15pm) will be available at the discretion of the home club.

Thanks Paul. I have Sky and I think they'll be on red button so won't need to pay to watch them. Was wondering about Saturday games but guess they can't show them.
Nope. Prohibited by the rules of the agreement between Sky and EFL.

So I’m out in Thailand for a few weeks at the end of October. I take it I’ll be able to pay and watch while I’m out there?
Looking at the faq’s on the official site looks like you can.

I RECEIVE AN 'UNAUTHORISED COUNTRY' WHEN TRYING TO WATCH THE VIDEO​

Games are available in line with the geo-restrictions above. If you receive this message, the game is not available in your country or territory.

If you’re outside the UK on holiday and trying to access the stream via mobile data (3G/4G/5G), your IP address is still registered as being in the UK despite roaming due to the way roaming mobile service works. Connecting to a local WiFi network should solve this.

You might have to buy a monthly pass at £25. There don't seem to be match day passes for individual matches as there was with iFollow.