Millwall TV Subscription details

That was sooooo annoying.
The thing that remains a little annoying is that when videos start to play on Millwall TV, they are always muted and you have to click on the "unmute" button to hear the sound.
Or is that just me?
No it’s not you mate. Re Fleming it is available on MTV as I’ve just watched it!

No it’s not you mate. Re Fleming it is available on MTV as I’ve just watched it!
All the vids currently on Millwall TV were on Recast first.
Also, I don't know if you have watched any of the friendly matches this year?
But, before the match starts they have been showing the latest interviews as part of the build up.
That is how I first twigged what was going on.
I can't see Recast lasting very long now.
Incidentally, I'm liking the new website too.
See how iFollow were dragging standards down?

Overall I'm well pleased. Max McClellan has improved beyond all recognition since he first started, so well done Max. I'm even warming to Karl, as his heart is obviously in the right place, even though he murders our beautiful language on a regular basis. Even his son is now an avid Millwall fan, so respect to Karl for that.

BP, have you relocated from France to the Middle East?

If so, what was the traffic like on the Road to Damascus.😉

BP, have you relocated from France to the Middle East?

If so, what was the traffic like on the Road to Damascus.😉
I know, I know.
Everyone knows that I was iFollows biggest critic from day 1.
I was forever badgering Billy Taylor to ditch them and go independent.
Given they have now done that, it would be really disingenuous of me to not acknowledge the progress made.
In the five minutes I’ve been sat in front of the telly I have seen interviews with GR and Billy Mitchell. Such an improvement from those brainless pizza adverts.
Is it perfect? No.
Is it at least 100% better than iFollow?
Absolutely Yes!

I think the username Paul the Apostle has a better ring to it than just plain old BP.
2 more things that are better…
The picture quality of the video is now superb. Even on my Sony Trinitron.
The action replays are much much better. They have taken the controls from the five year old that did it for iFollow.

I know, I know.
Everyone knows that I was iFollows biggest critic from day 1.
I was forever badgering Billy Taylor to ditch them and go independent.
Given they have now done that, it would be really disingenuous of me to not acknowledge the progress made.
In the five minutes I’ve been sat in front of the telly I have seen interviews with GR and Billy Mitchell. Such an improvement from those brainless pizza adverts.
Is it perfect? No.
Is it at least 100% better than iFollow?
Absolutely Yes!
Doing quite well for me thus far- no complaints but cannot say the same of IFollow.

Help please BP. I'm lost in the Techie Fog. As I understand it, this season I can buy live viewing of 8 mid week games , some home, some away. But that leaves 38 games ( unless I pay SKY for any they cover), that I can't buy. I know the last 2 seasons have been, exceptional circumstances etc, but wasn't
I Follow able to.offer nearly all our away games? Not withstanding their many tech. limitations. We still seem a long way from Pay Per View even with MillwallTV. I have a S/T so I can see all our home games, but as regards away games I think I'm worse off. Any ideas?
also is Recast a Millwall invention? And, doesn't MillwallTV undermine it. .what the best way for our money to get to the club?
Any clarity would be much appreciated. Thanks.
P.s. My Millwalltv reception quality today was poor. No Sync of sound and vision,is the 5 year old still on the loose?
The action replays are much much better. They have taken the controls from the five year old that did it for iFollow.

Help please BP. I'm lost in the Techie Fog. As I understand it, this season I can buy live viewing of 8 mid week games , some home, some away. But that leaves 38 games ( unless I pay SKY for any they cover), that I can't buy. I know the last 2 seasons have been, exceptional circumstances etc, but wasn't
I Follow able to.offer nearly all our away games? Not withstanding their many tech. limitations. We still seem a long way from Pay Per View even with MillwallTV. I have a S/T so I can see all our home games, but as regards away games I think I'm worse off. Any ideas?
also is Recast a Millwall invention? And, doesn't MillwallTV undermine it. .what the best way for our money to get to the club?
Any clarity would be much appreciated. Thanks.
P.s. My Millwalltv reception quality today was poor. No Sync of sound and vision,is the 5 year old still on the loose?
Dear Budgies' Boy,
Honestly, I can't remember exactly what special arrangements were made during Co**d, but I think you are right, more matches were available on video due to the exceptional circumstances ,i.e. no fans in grounds.

Let's be clear about 1 thing...nothing has changed in the rules regarding games that are allowed to be shown because we have changed from iFollow to Millwall TV. It has never been allowed to show any match kicking off at 3 pm on a Saturday to a UK audience. Until those rules change, it will never be Pay per view Millwall TV for UK residents, nor was it ever intended to be. If you feel worse off, it is because you were better off during the Covid restrictions.

Recast, as far as I'm aware was a Millwall invention. It was always pretty dubious at best. Now that Millwall TV has come along and is greedy for content, I can't see Recast lasting much longer. All recast videos seem to appear on Millwall TV a couple of days later. This process will speed up as the competitive games start to come thick and fast.

The best way to get money to the club is to buy an audio subscription to use for matches you can't get to, £45 for the season or £4.50 for a month. Then to watch matches that you can't get to at £10 a go for the midweek games.

There is advice about quality problems in the FAQ section on the OS. A couple of things I can suggest....Which browser were you using? Not all browsers are supported. Chrome and Firefox seem to work best.
How fast is your internet connection? I think you need minimum 4 Mb/sec to access the streaming service.
Apart from that, if I were you today, I would have closed the feed and started again.
The feed worked absolutely fine for me today, using Chrome.

I hope that helps. If not, just go out and get pissed, mate, then you won't give a fuck anyway.:grinning:

Did well throughout the entirety of today's shit match for us. No freeze ups/snags or quality issues of any sort- as matter of fact, I rate it over the play itself:shake:
Did decide to go ahead with season purchase.

Dear Budgies' Boy,
Honestly, I can't remember exactly what special arrangements were made during Co**d, but I think you are right, more matches were available on video due to the exceptional circumstances ,i.e. no fans in grounds.

Let's be clear about 1 thing...nothing has changed in the rules regarding games that are allowed to be shown because we have changed from iFollow to Millwall TV. It has never been allowed to show any match kicking off at 3 pm on a Saturday to a UK audience. Until those rules change, it will never be Pay per view Millwall TV for UK residents, nor was it ever intended to be. If you feel worse off, it is because you were better off during the Covid restrictions.

Recast, as far as I'm aware was a Millwall invention. It was always pretty dubious at best. Now that Millwall TV has come along and is greedy for content, I can't see Recast lasting much longer. All recast videos seem to appear on Millwall TV a couple of days later. This process will speed up as the competitive games start to come thick and fast.

The best way to get money to the club is to buy an audio subscription to use for matches you can't get to, £45 for the season or £4.50 for a month. Then to watch matches that you can't get to at £10 a go for the midweek games.

There is advice about quality problems in the FAQ section on the OS. A couple of things I can suggest....Which browser were you using? Not all browsers are supported. Chrome and Firefox seem to work best.
How fast is your internet connection? I think you need minimum 4 Mb/sec to access the streaming service.
Apart from that, if I were you today, I would have closed the feed and started again.

I hope that helps. If not, just go out and get pissed, mate, then you won't give a fuck anyway.:grinning:
they say Good Advice is cheap. Especially your last para.
many thanks.

Dear Budgies' Boy,

They say Good Advice is cheap. Especially your last para.
Many thanks.

In the US the SKY games are on ESPN. If one has that you can get all the games. One question, if you buy video do you get audio? In might be nice to listen to Millwall audio while watching ESPN. That said ESPN does give a balance view at times. To be clear ESPN carries only the SKY games. You need Millwall TV for the rest.

Last edited:
In the US the SKY games are on ESPN. If one has that you can get all the games. One question, if you buy video do you get audio? In might be nice to listen to Millwall audio while watching ESPN. That said ESPN does give a balance view at times. To be clear ESPN carries only the SKY games. You need Millwall TV for the rest.
Yes , there is commentary with the video.
You can try doing what you suggest, but the chances of the 2 streams lining up are somewhere between little and none.
If you have commentary that is even 2 seconds ahead, you’ll know a goal has been scored just before the player shoots.
It will completely ruin the whole experience.
Try it by all means, but I’m sure it won’t work. I’ve tried it with our games that have been on Sky.

I like pizza and being reminded of it😁

Seriously, thanks for your posts in this thread. Very informative and useful🙏
You are welcome, mate.
Pizza is ok, as long as they do one without cheese or tomato. I hate those 2 things.
And I hate that bulldog bloke more. Reminds me of Gareth Ainsworth, grubby fucker.