Match thread Rotherham v Millwall

Flemming looks lively, just last ball letting him down. Sticking his foot in and getting about. Bradshaw slowly working his way into the game. The Slammer needs to appear from the rabbit hole he's stuck down.. haven't seen him yet
He’ll be out in a minute, just looking for Saville

Well that wonder goal certainly has cheered me up

up until that point was getting the right hump with our play and lack of players pushing forward

i am really hoping that is the catalyst to take the game to them in the 2nd half and more importantly get our season up and running

COYL

Think I'm finally done with Cooper at the back. All he can do now is head the ball. Can't tackle, can't pass. Also can tell they're going for Murray with his lack of pace. Flemming, take a bow but other than him and maybe Danny Mac, we've been woeful.

No more mistakes and this game is more than there for the taking.

Burey needs to be told to either try and beat the man and cross it or shoot or lay it off. He is fucking around too much.

Very glad Hutch is back in defence. Cresswell and Cooper together would be calamitous.

But that goal. Unbelievable.
I’ll say it now robbo, I’ll probably get criticised for it but burey is league 1 standard. My opinion.

No more mistakes and this game is more than there for the taking.

Burey needs to be told to either try and beat the man and cross it or shoot or lay it off. He is fucking around too much.

Very glad Hutch is back in defence. Cresswell and Cooper together would be calamitous.

But that goal. Unbelievable.
Push Burey out to the other wing! Simples

Members online