Match thread Rotherham v Millwall

It’s watchable and we’re having a go, that’s all most of us want.

Anyone could see 5 at the back hasn’t been working since the start of the season, but it has taken Rowett 12 games to change to 4.

He’s either stubborn to change things when he’s wrong or he’s clueless.
Both mate!

I’ll say it now robbo, I’ll probably get criticised for it but burey is league 1 standard. My opinion.

He has been this first half, but I think he's the sort of player that needs to be told to do the simple thing. Beat the man, cross it or shoot. If not, lay it off. He beat himself up when he missed that sitter. I could see what he was trying, he just got excited. There is a player there. He has pace, can beat a man, has two decent feet and can score. He just needs coaching and probably to be told how good he can be.

He has been this first half, but I think he's the sort of player that needs to be told to do the simple thing. Beat the man, cross it or shoot. If not, lay it off. He beat himself up when he missed that sitter. I could see what he was trying, he just got excited. There is a player there. He has pace, can beat a man, has two decent feet and can score. He just needs coaching and probably to be told how good he can be.
Respect your view

Let’s be fucking having it you lions fucking grab this game by the scruff of the neck and get a morale boost away win

I know many are gunning for the manager but lets be honest we have 3 or 4 players who are having their worst periods of play in a wall shirt since they joined the club incl Cooper, Malone,
Dont seem that long ago some were saying Cooper would play for England

Think I'm finally done with Cooper at the back. All he can do now is head the ball. Can't tackle, can't pass. Also can tell they're going for Murray with his lack of pace. Flemming, take a bow but other than him and maybe Danny Mac, we've been woeful.
I think we need to give them some time. Rowett has had them playing a shite awful formation in defence for so long it will probably take a bit of time for them to know instinctively whether the other players are in certain situations.

Going to ground isn’t coached full stop
In the late 60s I played for a decent team. My mate (who was playing for QPR in Division 1) and watched us a lot took me aside at half-time during one game and told me to stay on my feet, because you can’t run very fast when you’re on your arse.

A bit of advice I never forgot and stood me in good stead for the next 20 years 👍

If I, a Sunday footballer, could take that on board then why can’t Cooper? 🤷‍♂️

So good to have burey there imo. Okay nine times out of ten nothing comes of it, but he's an outlet, a headache. I wouldn't fancy marking him. The team is in desperate need of flair. Give him a run of games
This
And the crowd get behind him esp home games
I played the game for years , ok not this level but
I can tell you what near every player at the back esp dislikes Pace and trickery
Just a little bit of patience needed