Match thread Rotherham v Millwall

Arguably Billy Mitchells best game for us. What do you think?
I cannot understand why some people don’t rate him. I think he’s the type of player whose work for the team goes under the radar and you only really notice what he brings when he’s not playing. He is quite composed on the ball and keeps things ticking over with simple passes and helps break up the opposition attacks.

I cannot understand why some people don’t rate him. I think he’s the type of player whose work for the team goes under the radar and you only really notice what he brings when he’s not playing. He is quite composed on the ball and keeps things ticking over with simple passes and helps break up the opposition attacks.

Player of the season so far by a country mile.

Malone has been living on borrowed time and Cresswell has been living on his first few games of the season. Very good decision to give both of them an extended rest!

Couldn't agree more. Dropping players is the right thing to do when they are not performing. It also sends a signal to the entire squad. If you play well, you stay in the team. If not, you're out.

This. Not many teams come away from Rovrum with a win let alone a draw.
We actually dominated for long spells and Billy Mitchell and Saville were outstanding tonight. Savilles deliveries into the box were good. Hardly any hit the first defender. Arguably Billy Mitchells best game for us. What do you think?
As I said billy mom, always busy and moves into space to help teammates pass to him.

Agree with the positivity, needs to bring Styles in at LB, drop either Murray or Cooper. I'd say Cooperand stick Murray at CB

I’m not actually to bothered about the result. Yes we should of won and Bradshaw should of had a hatrick with he’s chances but it was just need to see us try to actually win a game for once. Pros- the 442 works so stick with it. cons- are centre backs are useless

This. I've seen him get a bit of criticism for not being attacking enough. The thing about Billy is that you wouldn't want every player to be like Billy because he's not the most creative. However, every team needs a player like Billy to do the unspectacular donkey work. When he's on form, he's the oil in the machine for us.

i know some of this type of stuff showing action home made type aint that great but thought this was half decent from a young lad
For those who have not been to the New place Rovrum gives a you idea of the ground layout and a different decent view of the wall goal plus a few misses and showing the wall following
Plus its fairly short ha

Nice touch from the Club👍

THANK YOU.
To the 402 supporters who attended last Saturday’s fixture against Blackburn Rovers and the 276 Lions who travelled up to Rotherham during the week, as well as the 96 who attended both...
We cannot thank you enough for your support! Whilst it was a tough week, hearing your voice throughout has given The Lions all the confidence they need ahead of today’s fixture. We can’t wait to hear you again...

Nice touch from the Club👍

THANK YOU.
To the 402 supporters who attended last Saturday’s fixture against Blackburn Rovers and the 276 Lions who travelled up to Rotherham during the week, as well as the 96 who attended both...
We cannot thank you enough for your support! Whilst it was a tough week, hearing your voice throughout has given The Lions all the confidence they need ahead of today’s fixture. We can’t wait to hear you again...
They should send a drink voucher to each of those who attended each game.

Reactions: Owl
i know some of this type of stuff showing action home made type aint that great but thought this was half decent from a young lad
For those who have not been to the New place Rovrum gives a you idea of the ground layout and a different decent view of the wall goal plus a few misses and showing the wall following
Plus its fairly short ha

Better highlights than Sky 👍👏

Burey’s miss gets worse the more I see it🤦‍♂️