Match thread Millwall v West brom

Fucking brilliant the way we dig that result out and we bossed the 2nd half and thoroughly deserved the 3 poInts despite the lino ruling Burey first goal out, it looked no way off side to me but will watch the highlights to make sure I ain’t being sour grapes

the goal ruled out was like taking a healthy line of marching powder and finding out it’s talc powder

but a late goal always feels fucking brilliant and I am still waiting for the top of my head to come back from Mars

Have to say although I think Jed is a complete cunt for the celebration he done us a right favour as it got the ground buzzing

thought he was a great player for us and gave me many magical moments but the cunt is dead to me now and I hope he sets League 1 alight with that shower of cheating dirty shit West Brom

Sorry, but Jed made himself look a proper div with that celebration.
He did, he just couldn't help himself could he! No surprises really, it's always been about him. He got some serious abuse from then onwards, was in the west lower there was some comical stuff been shouted at him, he looked empty and gutted towards the end. Fuck him, we're a much better side without the one trick pony.

How did Cresswell do in a back 4?
Hopefully just a small knock for Hutch and have him back soon.

I assume that Jed didn't get the welcome back to the Den applause he may have been expecting?
I think he got off lightly at the beginning, the usual pantomine villian stuff you'd expect for an ex player which probably would have died down as the game progressed. He showed a lack of respect when they scored, from then on got it both barrels for the duration. A two bob classless me me, full of hollow words and zero self awareness. I will however credit him with two assists, his cuntery only served to spur us on.

The funny thing is, we don't miss him and we don't need him.
On the other hand, after the result and when he eventually looks at the league table...He might be missing us and probably needs us...

:ROFLMAO:
Indeed and as many of us have said umpteen times that we'd be fine without him. He'll be out for the next couple of games nursing a bruised ego, the wanker :grinning:

Members online