Match thread Millwall v West brom

Allround good day i thought
As usual the players battled but also put some nice passes together and were patient

I know a few were a tad dissapointed by Jeds "actions" certainly so around me but maybe look at it another way i thought he changed the crowds attitude after that and many stepped up as well and played their A game vocally :grinning:
ha some of the comments and cracks after that were first class

There were a couple of Polish blokes in front of us and they were killing themselves laughing

if you take a close look at the Albion goal it takesa deflection on the way in off a millwall player, not sure who. That dont happen Long may have saved it
Similar the winning goal not the way in but the pass just takes a nick off a Albion player into Bureys path, took it well i thought , anywhere else the keeper more than likely saves it.

for another look and report

Last edited:
Is he been smoking crack? Their boss

A real sickener. The boys battled very, very well and showed a lot of heart and character.

"We showed energy and on top of that we were better with the ball, second half especially, and created a few chances.

"But ultimately it was not good enough because we lost - and because of the disappointing nature of the goals."

He did, he just couldn't help himself could he! No surprises really, it's always been about him. He got some serious abuse from then onwards, was in the west lower there was some comical stuff been shouted at him, he looked empty and gutted towards the end. Fuck him, we're a much better side without the one trick pony.
Do share Peckham 🙏

Allround good day i thought
As usual the players battled but also put some nice passes together and were patient

I know a few were a tad dissapointed by Jeds "actions" certainly so around me but maybe look at it another way i thought he changed the crowds attitude after that and many stepped up as well and played their A game vocally :grinning:
ha some of the comments and cracks after that were first class

There were a couple of Polish blokes in front of us and they were killing themselves laughing

if you take a close look at the Albion goal it takesa deflection on the way in off a millwall player, not sure who. That dont happen Long may have saved it
Similar the winning goal not the way in but the pass just takes a nick off a Albion player into Bureys path, took it well i thought , anywhere else the keeper more than likely saves it.

for another look and report

Styles goal, quick thinking and feet for the finish. Didn't get that view in real time. Teddy would have been happy with that one, reminded me of him when eatching it back!.

Last edited:
Don't know if you see it, on the final whistle Malone lay down face in the grass. He left everything out on that pitch, made me feel proud. Great battle with him and botox boy, malone gavas as good as he got and never backed down.
Thought Malone was superb, second only to Billy as MOM. Agree on Style's goal, didn't see what a good finish it was till I saw it on TV. As for the super star, cold light of day, what really stands out for me is that despite all that time here, he still never got to know what we are all about. Ssd really, but should have known you don't pull the Lion's tail.