Match Thread Millwall v Stoke City KO 3pm

Just had our best 20 minutes of the season, looking threatening every time we go forward, Ojo starting to look decent and GR replaces him with Kief 🤦‍♂️
Unbelievable, I know we won the game and another 3 points but we were actually starting to look entertaining and looked like we could have scored more.
Leonard was bossing the middle of the park and him and Mitchell were driving us forward.
Get in front he goes back to 532 and calls it on.
Well done Bradshaw 2 proper centre forward goals.

Well done wall, you wouldn't believe I was working in Ilderton Road today, just couldn't face the traffic back again when I got back to welling at 1-30. Coyl.

Following a proper attack at pace with 2 delicious crosses.
Is this REALLY MIllwall we are talking about?
If I were Bradshaw, when they have the inquest on Monday, I would be forcefully telling the staff and my team mates, "That is how I want the ball delivered. If you continue to do that, I'll score every week!"

Unbelievable, I know we won the game and another 3 points but we were actually starting to look entertaining and looked like we could have scored more.
Leonard was bossing the middle of the park and him and Mitchell were driving us forward.
Get in front he goes back to 532 and calls it on.
Maybe I missed the change but I thought he moved Ballard to right back and we had a 442 which was filled with defensive players towards the end. If he has to go boring it should be a 451 to stop balls at source rather than having them land in our penalty area.