Match Thread Millwall v Stoke City KO 3pm

You've also been a bit selective in using my quote, as I typed that at half time, when Stoke had done a number on us, and we were 1 - 0 down, playing poorly. It would be only natural I would type something like that, as I’m sure other Wall supporters were thinking something similar!
It makes you a fucking idiot to slag the team off and call for the managers head when we're halfway through a game. Anyone that does that is foolish at best and leaves themselves open to cunts like me laughing at you, i thought Millwall bods had a bit more savvy about them than your normal fan.

Because we're joint fifth in the league and you want our chairmen who don't sack managers lightly to umm, sack the manager. I'm not reading the rest of your drivel cause it makes me cringe with embarrassment.
Maybe you should read what I typed, not what you think I typed, just to suit your agenda?

It makes you a fucking idiot to slag the team off and call for the managers head when we're halfway through a game. Anyone that does that is foolish at best and leaves themselves open to cunts like me laughing at you, i thought Millwall bods had a bit more savvy about them than your normal fan.
What, and I’m the only one on here that does this? So we’re all fucking idiots as far as you‘re concerned then? What happened to all Millwall supporters wanting the best for their club, whether someone agrees or disagrees with someone else?

And you’re not a cunt, Peckham, you’re as passionate about Wall as I am. Just because we want different things, don’t make either of us (or anybody else on here), wrong for wanting something better!

So we’re all fucking idiots as far as you‘re concerned then?
Putting words in my mouth again! Let me explain once more. If you think Berylson is going to sack a manager that has us joint fith on goal difference, one loss in ten then you're a fucking idiot. I hope that is clear enough for you.

I think it was a heat of the moment comment. No one really expects Drawett to be sacked. I think it’s more a frustration that many of us (me included) have watched Rowett put together a very good squad capable of better attacking, entertaining football than what we have seen so far and feel we should be going at teams from the off especially at home.

Putting words in my mouth again! Let me explain once more. If you think Berylson is going to sack a manager that has us joint fith on goal difference, one loss in ten then you're a fucking idiot. I hope that is clear enough for you.
And let me explain once more, because you obviously don’t read my posts properly:

I said up thread the following:

“Yes, I did say, ”JB needs to get a new manager in now! That doesn’t mean I’m stupid enough to think JB would do it! Of course he won’t sack Rowett, for the reason you quoted above!”

I can’t be any more specific than that!

And let me explain once more, because you obviously don’t read my posts properly:

I said up thread the following:

“Yes, I did say, ”JB needs to get a new manager in now! That doesn’t mean I’m stupid enough to think JB would do it! Of course he won’t sack Rowett, for the reason you quoted above!”

I can’t be any more specific than that!
I can only go by what you write, not what you twist it into after you've made a fool of yourself. You wanted Roweet sacked and OJo subbed, Rowett changed things and we won, Ojo set up one of the goals. I can't be more specific than that!

This Robbo is bang on .
I got really pissed off when we were playing some of our most entertaining football of the season, up and at em football on Saturday. We looked like we were going to get a third. I was enjoying watching it.
Then GR brings ojo off for keif and goes defensive .
He got the win which is the most important thing, IF we had drawn or lost he would have got loads of shit from the fans but he got it right.
Joint 5th says it all.
I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to slating Rowett. Our last ten results are P10 W5 D4 L1. Based on that form we are 3rd in the table.

He gets results, like it or not.

Time to back the manager, irrespective of style or performance.. And I include myself in that. Why? Because he knows what he's doing.