Match thread Coventry v Millwall

The only plus point is that Rowett may not have the defensive players available for his usual plan and may have to start with an attacking line up......and there goes that Pink Elephant.....we are going to get battered. :(

The only plus point is that Rowett may not have the defensive players available for his usual plan and may have to start with an attacking line up......and there goes that Pink Elephant.....we are going to get battered. :(
I'm expecting Smith to be playing at Centre back and Jed at right back. God only knows what sort of team he's going to be able to put together.

I'm here already!

Had a steady drive down the A444 in the 1100; had to stop a couple of times to let the engine cool down, but arrived safely and in one piece.

Don't want to alarm you lads, but someone's nicked the ground!

I turned off Jimmy Hill Way expecting to see the ground directly in front of me .......... nothing, just a square of grassland with a kids playground.

Any idea where they've moved to?

I'm in The Bull's Head at the moment - I pointed out to Sharon, the manager, that the apostrophe was missing on the sign outside.

She asked 'what's an apostrophe?' ......... broken Britain is alive and well and living in north Warwickshire.

COYL!

Any idea of the starting 11. Nothing on sky or bbc.

I'm hoping this will be Besart Topalloj's break-out evening!

The lads be turning out for the Under 23's since 2007, he'll be 33 next month and I, for one, think it's time the lad was given a chance!

I've bought my banner just in case.

Give us a 'B', give us an 'E', give us a 'S' .......

:thumbup:

I no I'm clutching at straws here but iff covid wont call the game off, is there any hurricanes or snow storms near by, or my best plan break into the ground and dig up the pitch

Coventry 4 Millwall 5
Wouldn’t that be great. Going to set off in 15 minutes, just waiting for my daughter to drag herself out of the bathroom. Anyone other than paris there yet ?
Any boozers near the ground or is it another one surrounded by industrial estates etc ,ain’t been to Coventry since we played them at high field road.

Just been told by a bloke in the pub to go back up the A444 and keep a lookout for a Building Society - it must be a big branch, he reckons it holds over 25,000!

I'm just going to have another pint of Stella, then make my way up there.

I cannot recommend the burger here in the Bull's Head - served with only five chips, tinned pineapple and one floret of broccoli!

:wagging:

Just been told by a bloke in the pub to go back up the A444 and keep a lookout for a Building Society - it must be a big branch, he reckons it holds over 25,000!

I'm just going to have another pint of Stella, then make my way up there.

I cannot recommend the burger here in the Bull's Head - served with only five chips, tinned pineapple and one floret of broccoli!

:wagging:
Well thats a bonus,,only one floret of broccoli

Members online