Match thread Coventry v Millwall

That's the most uplifting thing I have seen this week, Mama. Thank you.
I love your optimism in starting this thread. I hope we get to see a game.

Having said that, if we do play, I am not at all optimistic about the result. If our players are anything less than 100% fit and raring to go, we will be exposed as such.

The club have said the game is ON (subject to blah, blah, blah) The downside (apart from any fitness doubts) is that Coventry have got the 4th best home record in the division & we’ve only got the 17th best away record

The club have said the game is ON (subject to blah, blah, blah) The downside (apart from any fitness doubts) is that Coventry have got the 4th best home record in the division & we’ve only got the 17th best away record
And we only have 14 including 2 goalkeepers , fit or free from COVID.

No mention on their OS of how many players they have who have tested positive. However, they are expecting 16,000 supporters at the game.

It is not entirely clear but it looks as if it will be on iFlop for £10. It would be a surprise if it wasn’t!

Not on iFlop unless you are an international subscriber like BP. Doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Correct me if I’m wrong but if the game was on a random Wednesday in January then it would be on iFlop. But because it is during a holiday period it is not. Makes no sense!

That's the most uplifting thing I have seen this week, Mama. Thank you.
I love your optimism in starting this thread. I hope we get to see a game.

Having said that, if we do play, I am not at all optimistic about the result. If our players are anything less than 100% fit and raring to go, we will be exposed as such.
This. 100%

Particularly if they have better squad players, free of Covid, to choose from, than we do!