Match thread Coventry v Millwall

Excuses, excuses and sour grapes. Take it on the chin Robbins you Cnut!
Robbins can analyse it all he wants, but at the end of the day, he got it spot on with his final observation:

”unfortunately for us they had the cutting edge.”

They peaked earlier in the season continuing there good form that got them promoted, they thought they'd carry that on but they where never going to maintain that in this league. I suppose not winning any of there previous five games is the real reason thay have the hump, very Nigelesque ain't they.

Some modern football fans are proper odd ain’t they? Constantly wanting new managers, endlessly criticising chairmen and owners, berating other clubs attendances, telling rival fans that it’s ‘their cup final’, always on social media talking bollocks about 5-2-3-1 or 3-2-4-2 etc etc formations and something bizarrely called ‘expected goals’.

I miss the days where you went and had a laugh for 90 minutes and then simply fucked off to the pub. Instead nowadays it’s some silly cunt blogger or YouTuber filming themselves telling everyone how shit your team is. We don’t fucking care, go and get a life you bunch of sex cases.

Some modern football fans are proper odd ain’t they? Constantly wanting new managers, endlessly criticising chairmen and owners, berating other clubs attendances, telling rival fans that it’s ‘their cup final’, always on social media talking bollocks about 5-2-3-1 or 3-2-4-2 etc etc formations and something bizarrely called ‘expected goals’.

I miss the days where you went and had a laugh for 90 minutes and then simply fucked off to the pub. Instead nowadays it’s some silly cunt blogger or YouTuber filming themselves telling everyone how shit your team is. We don’t fucking care, go and get a life you bunch of sex cases.
This.
You now have teenage kids (and some who should be old enough to know better) and their vlogs and titling them 'Chaos & Limbs'.Embarrassing.

Me,my son and his uncle were talikng about that 'expected goals' and what a complete load of bollocks its is,if it was down to 'expected goals' all matches would be predictable,but modern football appears to be like american sports where it's all statistic driven with nonsense like 'heat maps,metres ran and assists' etc...

In the past going to football was about meeting up with your group, a pint and a fight. Imagine the figure attributed to us if there was a stat for expected tear ups :grinning:

Members online