Match thread Blackpool v Millwall KO 3PM

No Jed no creativity, he don't want to play for us so sell the cunt. Depleted and tired squad, poor management. We''ll finish where we do most seasons in this division regardless of who's the manager cause squad quality and size can't compete for 46 games.

Delete and move on ,fuck that lot ruining your weekend.

Last edited:
We are just absolute dogshit with the ball, not one ball player in the team that can stroke a ball, slow a game down, speed it up, make a cutting pass and just simply love having the ball. Been missing for years now and until we find that player in midfield we won’t move forward. The movement is non existent and everything rushed. No one ever looks like they have control of the ball, where it’s caressed, it’s just hit in the channels hoping someone will get on the end of it. Handling a hot burning coal springs to mind.

Well done to those that travelled you poor bastards.

They won't and can't afford to sack him. No manager will get anything out of the squad. Some irony that our best players are ones Harris brought in and most wanted him gone as well. We'll always struggle in this division, finances will dictate that.

Because we haven't the talent to play it about
That ain't true though Is It as the first half of the Palace and Forest games showed. We are not going to play like Manchester City but no professional footballer Is as Ignorant of the basics as we were second half.

If they can't pass and move, find a bit of space or even bring the ball forward 15 yards then they should be treated as you would a lame horse. The biggest Issue Is an attitude problem and a negativity that comes from the management and the training ground. It's why players never Improve with us and most end up going backwards after a couple of years.

It’s actually worse,I never thought I’d hear myself say that 🤦🏻‍♂️
At least with Harris, well most of the time, there was still a bit of hope that something would happen. That we would find a way of nicking a goal.

There Is none of that with Rowett. The last 3 games, after 5 minutes of the second half I have not at any point believed we would score a goal.

That ain't true though Is It as the first half of the Palace and Forest games showed. We are not going to play like Manchester City but no professional footballer Is as Ignorant of the basics as we were second half.

If they can't pass and move, find a bit of space or even bring the ball forward 15 yards then they should be treated as you would a lame horse. The biggest Issue Is an attitude problem and a negativity that comes from the management and the training ground. It's why players never Improve with us and most end up going backwards after a couple of years.
Spot on

Sorry Stomp but Leon said it above. No one with any idea on how to play it around and dictate. Billy to an extent can but not on his own.

I was going to say we were shit today, but on reflection, I'm not sure we were that good.
People have said it was "only Blackpool", but they had 3 players who literally ran rings round us all afternoon, including the goalscorer.
Can't be bothered to remember their names, I'm too depressed, AGAIN!

Dismally uninspiring starting 11, playing for a 0-0 from the start. Shocking first touch from virtually everyone and appalling passing. How many times did we gain possession only to immediately give the ball away, we are playing in BLUE!!

We inevitably give a goal away and then our brilliant manager steps up and changes to a team we ought to have started with. We have decent attacking players. Both Burey and Mahoney played well when they came on, not sure that Burke got too much of the ball.

Is it too much to ask that we start a match with the intention of winning it? Blackpool were there for the taking, nothing too good or bad about them, just get in there and compete.

Going outside now to scream for a bit....😡

It’s his players. Kief, Evans, these are his signings. £750,000 for Evans! We’re just going nowhere with these negative tactics and signings!

Bennett getting nothing from the ref this game
Burey a good player
I was going to say we were shit today, but on reflection, I'm not sure we were that good.
People have said it was "only Blackpool", but they had 3 players who literally ran rings round us all afternoon, including the goalscorer.
Can't be bothered to remember their names, I'm too depressed, AGAIN!
Bowler stood out for them. Nobody appeared able or willing to tackle him