Lurch Gone

Any supporters sanctioned by the club for "misbehaviour" on match days on Lurch's so called evidence, should be asking for at the very least, an apology.
How can anyone act on the say so of this hi-vis wearing fucking tumour, if the allegations against him are proven?

Use to be a normal fan back in the day. Use to see him at loads of away games back in the early and mid 90’s. Never quite right the fella. use to clock him peering at us when I was with all the chaps.
Yes I recall him at (I think) Norwich away, he was standing chatting to the copper who used to go with us everywhere and was in that documentary - (can't believe I've completely forgotten his name!).. Anyway, they were talking like pals, so from then on I didn't trust the c*nt.

Someone remind me of that fkin coppers name... it's bugging me, sure it started with a B (which when I get told it probably doesn't and that why I can't remember)

Should be done for theft by employee , has to pay the money back and he’s the club are still employing him ? You couldn’t make it up . I guess the club are more angry about it being made public that he’s still a thief in employment with the club than anything else . Hope he’s not authorised to search fans at the ground , no doubt if you’ve got several bits of Battenberg and some cream horns in your pocket they’ll be gone after this lard arsed lummox has searched you .

I saw him at West Brom earlier this season with his club blazer on, hi viz and earpiece walking along the side of the pitch with old bill and West Brom stewards pointing people (mainly teenagers) out in the away end to get them thrown out of the ground. I despise the cunt.

Yes I recall him at (I think) Norwich away, he was standing chatting to the copper who used to go with us everywhere and was in that documentary - (can't believe I've completely forgotten his name!).. Anyway, they were talking like pals, so from then on I didn't trust the c*nt.
I actually remember that game. We all turned up a bit late I think and as we came in I clocked him with his bird (yeah he had a girlfriend believe it or not) looking at us and pointing over at us. I don’t recall him talking to Clayton but it wouldn’t surprise me.