Jed

I'm mad then. We have a player that doesn't want to sign a new contract which is his prerogative of course. We have a player that relies on his pace and a few tricks, what can he offer without those two things that we haven't already got!
He’s goals and assists. He’s in my opinion our best player. I can’t understand why anyone would want our best player or at the least one of our best players to leave. If we can go up and sign him on a longer contract. I think he’s prove to be a good player in the PL and if went back down we could sell him for a fee. I was resigned to him leaving in the summer but he’s return to the team has pushed us towards the playoffs. Who knows he’s knocking he’s bollocks out to get us up because he would like to stay and get the money here by going up as he could get else where leaving. I think he’s been awesome for us, had he not left wolves and come here he would have been awesome else where. He’s a quality player at our level. Will cost millions to replace like for like and even more if we went up.

I think he’s prove to be a good player in the PL
He needs a lot more to his game to play at that level, he's had no takers from that league and for good reason, in my humble opinion.

He’s a quality player at our level. Will cost millions to replace like for like
Lets wait and see how Tyler Burey progresses. He has a bit to his game already, the experience he's got this season will have done him the world of good.

I can’t understand why anyone would want our best player or at the least one of our best players to leave.
I've already as to why i'm not bothered. What can the player offer us if he loses his pace?

He needs a lot more to his game to play at that level, he's had no takers from that league and for good reason, in my humble opinion.

Lets wait and see how Tyler Burey progresses. He has a bit to his game already, the experience he's got this season will have done him the world of good.

I've already as to why i'm not bothered. What can the player offer us if he loses his pace?
He’s 28 not 34, players adapt after losing their pace. He’s hardly lighting fast.

Until Burey wants a big contract and then he will become underrated and one dimensional and should be moved on.

He’s 28 not 34, players adapt after losing their pace. He’s hardly lighting fast.

Until Burey wants a big contract and then he will become underrated and one dimensional and should be moved on.
I disagree, but we'll leave it at that.

I feel that the best we saw of Jed was as a winger and with Rowett tactics of using wing backs he hasn't been as good, if he was premiership standard he would have been bought by now.
The new contract he hasn't signed could be enough for 3 new players in the summer, hopefully we will be having a clearout and starting a new era full of promise, until half time of the first game anyway.

I feel that the best we saw of Jed was as a winger
This, but everyone on here kept disagreeing with me. Purley reckons he can’t beat anyone from a standing start but so what? Beckham hardly ever beat anyone, he just got the ball & crossed it. Jed’s trouble was he was too good at what he did (which was basically as a winger) so both NH & GR asked him to run around all over the pitch, he can’t be everywhere.

Beckham hardly ever beat anyone, he just got the ball & crossed it.
He did and nine times out of ten he'd find a team mate, but he didn;t just whack it in the zone without looking up as Wallace often does.

both NH & GR asked him to run around all over the pitch, he can’t be everywhere.
He seems to go looking for the ball, often demanding it, i presume that he has a free role so can go wandering.

He got an amazing reception from all corners on Saturday
Hope I’m wrong but I think we will miss Jed next season
He makes and scores goals that no one else can
The Quest presenter said he’s been the most consistent player
in the Championship over the last 5 years