Jed

Never heard we had offers for Jed ? if he was as good as made out to be he would have gone long ago, Millwall have a history of accepting low money for top players (Tim Cahill)
Yep we seem to get screwed over for our players, the only one I was surprised at was getting 6M for Saville!!

I think its fair that he would like to move closer to his family up North and possibly get a last good payday.. He has easily paid his fee back. More to the point will his groin strain keep him out for the last 3 games?
Fresh for the play offs and Wembley

This is the 2nd injury Jed’s had in one season - just wondering if age is creeping up on him?

Yes, there are probably older footballers than him who are still going strong, and don’t seem to get injured - but I wonder, with these recent injuries, could it hamper him getting a new club, if said club(s) could be worried about his fitness record?

Obscurity - the state of being unknown, inconspicuous, or unimportant. Too good for obscurity, just saying. 😉
Point taken, but fell way short of what some told us he would achieve.

I think Jed’s future will mimic Lee’s after us.

Last edited:
Been great most of the time for us but we do or used to.rely on him too much and if he played shite ( as he as done) the whole team suffers , not been at his best since the first injury and to be fair he was not missed as much as people thought...good luck if he goes abroad , a good championship player , not sure if he goes to a lower premshit team

Got him out of wolves reserves gave him the chance
Should have repaid wall with signing a contract so we could get a fee.
Fk him he can run up his own ass and disappear

I’ve Said for a number of years that we are a much more balanced team without Jed. I wouldn’t say always a better team but our play is more structured without him. Yes he’s carried at times but much too much emphasis is put on him being in the side and how the whole team has to play.
I wish him luck but totally blame the club for not forcing his hand last summer by way of transfer.

I’ve Said for a number of years that we are a much more balanced team without Jed. I wouldn’t say always a better team but our play is more structured without him. Yes he’s carried at times but much too much emphasis is put on him being in the side and how the whole team has to play.
I wish him luck but totally blame the club for not forcing his hand last summer by way of transfer.
Yes but without him don't think we'd be as high up in the league. So might be a good bit of business in keeping him

I hope we go up and he stays. He’s return to the team changed our direction of travel in the league. You can see on the pitch what he means to the players around him. Madness people would want to see him go.