Jed

We have had big players that have moved on and the club always move forward and find players, we should thank Jed for all his commitment over the last 5 or so years and wish him all the best. Monday was the example of not having Jed in the team and we was without him for a couple of months through injury.

Good luck Jed

We have had big players that have moved on and the club always move forward and find players, we should thank Jed for all his commitment over the last 5 or so years and wish him all the best. Monday was the example of not having Jed in the team and we was without him for a couple of months through injury.

Good luck Jed
Yeah this, been a huge part of the team over the last few years and we wouldnt be where we are without him, but it seems he wants to move on so why bother chasing him

I think its fair that he would like to move closer to his family up North and possibly get a last good payday.. He has easily paid his fee back. More to the point will his groin strain keep him out for the last 3 games?

I bet he'd feel sick as a pig if by some miracle we got promoted and Forest didn't and we moved on without him!

Great player who always gives 100% and has that bit of quality

however if he can get a big payday good luck to him, he deserves it and will always get a cheer and a clap from me unless he ever plays for the Vermin the plastics or the weeds

Sorry Doc, but surely this has been done to death by now?
(let’s worry about it after the play off final :grinning:)
Come to think of it will Forest still want him if they go up? :unsure:

Jed has been a good player for us yet we seem to get better results when he is not in the team, do not think he will be missed as much as some think he will be.
his first game back from injury (where he played a full game) coincided with us winning 5 in a row just a month ago. prior to that we were inconsistent for the 6/7 games he didnt play/returned from injury

While we have shown we can get results without him, he improves the 11 hugely - it shows we dont rely on him , that i agree with. As long as we replace him with someone decent then I have no issues with him going.

He doesn’t want to stay with us in the championship, but he would stay if we got promoted, I say move on in whatever division we are in without him. Saville went for a lot of money, didn’t work out for him at Boro and he came back.

Great player who always gives 100% and has that bit of quality

however if he can get a big payday good luck to him, he deserves it and will always get a cheer and a clap from me unless he ever plays for the Vermin the plastics or the weeds
or Fulham, Luton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Charlton, Watford, any welsh team , ManU, city, Everton or the scousers.

He speaks very highly of the Luton manager and there style of play, that's probably where he'll end up cause i can't see one of the bigger sides in this league wanting or needing him. If he was good as he's made out to be or thinks he is he would have been bought /gone long before now.

Last edited:
He speaks very highly of the Luton manager and there style of play, that's probably where he'll end up cause i can't see one of the bigger sides in this league wanting or needing him. If he was good as he's made out to be or thinks he is he would have been bought /gone long before now.
he would have been gone long before...had we accepted the 2 or 3 transfer fees we were offered.

Members online