Jed

If I was a betting man I'd say Jed will see this season out and join one of the prem strugglers that play in the south,even if he doubles his wages and plays a handful of games or is a bencher he would see that as a good move.

Too old to be getting a move to the Premiership.
I could see a top championship coming in for him that wants to add depth to their squad and would be willing to pay him for that role.

Jed will not be picked up by a Premiership club, he’s not good enough. So that leaves the Championship.

Would Fulham or Bournemouth be interested? No.

WBA, QPR, Stoke, Blackburn or Coventry? Doubtful.

Next club in the table? Little old Millwall!

If Jed leaves, in all probability, it will be to a club lower than us in the football pyramid!
Mahlon thought he was too good for us, as did Fred. Not exactly feasting at the top table are they

For the team too progress it might be the best option if he goes cause our whole game it seems relies on one player and if like lately he is playing crap , not playing in his position as do not have a worthwhile Plan B just Plan J, Ojo is not the answer by a long way and cannot justify a place in the squad let alone the team ,absolutely awful yesterday and his pathetic attempt in the 6 he box proves is not for us..as I'm afraid Aforbi, they had 2 midgets in midfield / attack who held up the ball ,beat players and brought other players into the game with some simple but effective passes ,we /Aforbi cant do that and made him look a carthorse in comparison

For the team too progress it might be the best option if he goes cause our whole game it seems relies on one player and if like lately he is playing crap , not playing in his position as do not have a worthwhile Plan B just Plan J, Ojo is not the answer by a long way and cannot justify a place in the squad let alone the team ,absolutely awful yesterday and his pathetic attempt in the 6 he box proves is not for us..as I'm afraid Aforbi, they had 2 midgets in midfield / attack who held up the ball ,beat players and brought other players into the game with some simple but effective passes ,we /Aforbi cant do that and made him look a carthorse in comparison
I think its no coincidence that we have had some decent results/performances without Jed in the side.
He is a great player when on form, when he is off form he is truly shocking!

I think we have played 2 games that were competitive without him, I would try hold on to him for as long as possible.

Jed will not be picked up by a Premiership club, he’s not good enough. So that leaves the Championship.

Would Fulham or Bournemouth be interested? No.

WBA, QPR, Stoke, Blackburn or Coventry? Doubtful.

Next club in the table? Little old Millwall!

If Jed leaves, in all probability, it will be to a club lower than us in the football pyramid!
Did I not read somewhere that Jed had signed a pre transfer agreement with Rangers when Gerrard was there, although I have no idea how these things work.

Did I not read somewhere that Jed had signed a pre transfer agreement with Rangers when Gerrard was there, although I have no idea how these things work.
You probably did read it... trouble is there is so much shit talked about on the Internet these days, everyteam linked with just about anyone.

We signed Darren Bent twice and Charlie Austin 3 times.