JE not happy!!

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's completely out of his depth at this point, but I do share some of your doubts about his abilities at this level. I don't think that there is so much of a 'love-in' at the moment, more of a determination to give him a fair crack of the whip, which I think is correct.

We will see what happens, but I do share your lack of confidence in him. With a bit of luck we will both be wrong.
I think he will sort it. Just hope theres enough time. I don't care what defensive system was being used. Someone should have gone to the player standing just outside the box. The they let the same thing happen again. We really missed Cooper. The other thing I noticed was when we actually got a break down the wing. we had one or no players in the middle. When Ipswich broke they had at least 3. I am no expert but there were lack of midfielders. Same old same old when you play 5 at the back & expect poor Wallace to be a wing back. Tuff player but not enough pace to deal with fast wingers. They played on him the whole game.

I think he will sort it. Just hope theres enough time. I don't care what defensive system was being used. Someone should have gone to the player standing just outside the box. The they let the same thing happen again. We really missed Cooper. The other thing I noticed was when we actually got a break down the wing. we had one or no players in the middle. When Ipswich broke they had at least 3. I am no expert but there were lack of midfielders. Same old same old when you play 5 at the back & expect poor Wallace to be a wing back. Tuff player but not enough pace to deal with fast wingers. They played on him the whole game.
Do we actually know why Cooper was on the bench? We assumed he was simply dropped, as if he had a knock surely he wouldn't be in the squad at all?

JE did say last week because of 3 games in a week he will change a few players if possible

Members online