Italy v England Official Thread

3 yellow cards for time wasting. Learnt a lot of shithousery from Johnny Foreigner. Fucking play acting, Kane crawling back on to the pitch, Grealish going down like a tarts drawers. We can win the game, but it's fucking embarrassing
If that Ref had officiated our game against Huddersfield they would have had half their team sent off for time-wasting 😉

What on Earth is the dirt Maguire has on Southgate that allows him to not only keep on getting selected for the squad, but also the startling line up?!

Loyalty is one thing, blind stubbornness is another and Maguire's done nothing to justify his inclusion.
He isn't a regular for his club, has played about six league games. The gonk said he selected players on merit, bollox, he never has and never will. Politics define all of his selections. He gets away with it tonight cause they won. Slabhead was in no mans land again when Italy attacked. I actually thought it was a friendly at first.

He isn't a regular for his club, has played about six league games. The gonk said he selected players on merit, bollox, he never has and never will. Politics define all of his selections. He gets away with it tonight cause they won. Slabhead was in no mans land again when Italy attacked. I actually thought it was a friendly at first.
Merit, Phillips 😂😂😂😂

That crawling- straight out of 9 and a half weeks minus the erotica
Bloke is a ioke
Crawling on your hands and knees from 3 foot off the pitch and collapsing when you get there is on the same level as Neymar rolling over 10 times. Embarrassing.

As for the ref, in the first 20 minutes he warned Stones, Maguire, Rice (who should have been sent off too), Shaw and Pickford about time wasting. We did it from minute one, if anything I thought he was lenient.

Kalvin Phillips also played, only had couple of minutes playing for man city

Crawling on your hands and knees from 3 foot off the pitch and collapsing when you get there is on the same level as Neymar rolling over 10 times. Embarrassing.

As for the ref, in the first 20 minutes he warned Stones, Maguire, Rice (who should have been sent off too), Shaw and Pickford about time wasting. We did it from minute one, if anything I thought he was lenient.
And Twine, must be a future England star.