Italy v England Official Thread

Grealish should have wrapped the game up to make it 3-0 before halftime. Done fuck all since except throw himself on the deck and win fuck all.
If Southgate doesn’t sort this second half performance out they will lose it 3-2.
Textbook England atm

3 yellow cards for time wasting. Learnt a lot of shithousery from Johnny Foreigner. Fucking play acting, Kane crawling back on to the pitch, Grealish going down like a tarts drawers. We can win the game, but it's fucking embarrassing
Honestly mate, I can't bring myself to say we anymore with these cunts. I was at every England game in 96 but now they don't represent me with all their fucking kneeling then playing in a fucking slave state while my beloved club with the only people to stand up to the BLM shit are dragged through the mud. Had a few drinks so forgive the rant. I know you're proper🦁

Honestly mate, I can't bring myself to say we anymore with these cunts. I was at every England game in 96 but now they don't represent me with all their fucking kneeling then playing in a fucking slave state while my beloved club with the only people to stand up to the BLM shit are dragged through the mud. Had a few drinks so forgive the rant. I know you're proper🦁
Thought you’d be supporting Italy anyway 😉

Is the fan that had his ticket cancelled?
From BBC:
There's been a statement from an FA Spokesperson after reports of an offensive banner about Maradona being in the stands:

"We strongly condemn the actions of the individual who travelled to Naples with a flag that had a highly offensive message on it.

"We immediately took steps to have their ticket cancelled before the match."

Grealish should have wrapped the game up to make it 3-0 before halftime. Done fuck all since except throw himself on the deck and win fuck all.
If Southgate doesn’t sort this second half performance out they will lose it 3-2.
Get rid of Grealish useless cunt!

3 yellow cards for time wasting. Learnt a lot of shithousery from Johnny Foreigner. Fucking play acting, Kane crawling back on to the pitch, Grealish going down like a tarts drawers. We can win the game, but it's fucking embarrassing
That ref was a joke! He can stuff his yellow cards up his arse the wanker. Talk about we always get shit refs the Serbian cunt! There's a running track around the stadium and it takes a while to get the ball back, especially when Shaw had to trek half a mile to retrieve the ball and Walker decided to pick up a different ball to the one that went out. Words fail me and that ref would been lynched down the Den and become another Burtenshaw.

From BBC:
There's been a statement from an FA Spokesperson after reports of an offensive banner about Maradona being in the stands:

"We strongly condemn the actions of the individual who travelled to Naples with a flag that had a highly offensive message on it.

Yes mate

From BBC:

That worked well then.

That worked well then.
They'd have had their batons rammed up where the sun don't shine if we'd all been there! 😁

Police batons and an offensive banner​

FT: Italy 1-2 England
A fan who travelled to Naples with an offensive banner about Diego Maradona has had their ticket cancelled by the Football Association.
An FA spokesperson "strongly condemned" the individual, saying the flag included a "highly offensive message".
"We immediately took steps to have their ticket cancelled before the match," a statement added.
Our BBC Sport News colleagues also witnessed police baton charges at queuing, leading to frustrated England fans in the away end after buses arrived at the stadium before kick off.
Fans complained about the length of time it took to do the 25-minute journey from the city centre to the Stadia Diego Armando Maradona. Some said it took up to 90 minutes.
One fan was attended to by an ambulance team after being hit by a baton across the head and shoulder. He seemed to be recovering inside the ambulance.