If not GR then who…?

This bloke sounds interesting. Apparently he applied for the Spotters job when Lord Bowyer left, but he wasn’t short listed! Probably because Danish Dave was too tight to give him a better salary than what he was already on!

Read the whole article to get an idea the clubs this bloke has previously been with, his footballing philosophy, and how much he is valued by his current manager and the club’s supporters! The bloke has quite a CV!

Oh, and he’s a Jock, which might bode well for us!

Hello gents, anyone on here remember Benita, used to live in the Hatfield close tower block opposite all saints and the hatcham well he married her daughter Roxanne, bit of a local connection there I think

As I said in another thread, I fear that if not GR then it will be AB, promoted to assistant of GR, and I don't think it would have been his pick.

This bloke sounds interesting. Apparently he applied for the Spotters job when Lord Bowyer left, but he wasn’t short listed! Probably because Danish Dave was too tight to give him a better salary than what he was already on!

Read the whole article to get an idea the clubs this bloke has previously been with, his footballing philosophy, and how much he is valued by his current manager and the club’s supporters! The bloke has quite a CV!

Would be nice to see a young up and coming manager at the club. Unfortunately we as a club have never been that forward thinking so will probably end up with the same old usual suspects.

Might be a Jock but he’s a South London boy! 😉👍

Members online