If not GR then who…?

I love how this cheap bollocks option gets chucked about

Holloway was not a cheap option, Rowett wasn't a cheap option.

Lomas was a mistake and Harris was given it to bring back the fans to the team, which worked for a few years.

Next manager needs to be someone invested in producing a squad stacked with home grown talent and that likes to be aggressive, in your face, on the front foot and attacking.

GR will take us down,he should have been sent on his way last season,the fans are now stirringa he got it after the luton game. we are a labouring team and most teams we play are more fitter and well structured.

i am sick of teams comingto the den taking the piss with theirbig mouth fans,its not the millwall way , so f...k off GR

Its so bad I’ve had people ask to come with me to watch lately and I’ve said no not yet its just too boring. Wait until Rowett wakes up or clears off. I don’t want people to come once and think f that am i ever going back there I’d rather watch paint dry.

Its so bad I’ve had people ask to come with me to watch lately and I’ve said no not yet its just too boring. Wait until Rowett wakes up or clears off. I don’t want people to come once and think f that am i ever going back there I’d rather watch paint dry.
Think those people of yours will have a long wait, unfortunately!

Don‘t think it will ever be the case that Drawett will either wake up or clear off, as he won’t do either! The only way Drawett will go, is if JB sacks him, and that’s not likely unless we are constantly in the bottom 3 after Christmas, and JB starts to panic!

Members online