Huddersfield v Millwall match thread

Absolutely appalling.

Apart from Long, every single one of the players have been fucking rubbish.

Bradshaw can't keep the ball and has won nothing. Styles might as well be in the car park and Malone should be arrested for impersonating a left-back. He cannot defend for his life and his set-pieces have been appalling.

How can a team that has played well in the last few games serve up that utter crap?

Should be 4 down
Only just caught the last 10 minutes, must have missed those. Uddersfield look very ordinary to me, and if we step it up move the ball quicker, we'll get the win. Our lot can suck the ball in a couple of times in the second half.
COYL.

Only just caught the last 10 minutes, must have missed those. Uddersfield look very ordinary to me, and if we step it up move the ball quicker, we'll get the win. Our lot can suck the ball in a couple of times in the second half.
COYL.
Took us 25 minutes to even wake up. They should deffo be more than 1 up. Need to sort ourselves out.

Referee is giving us nothing and is awful.

I hope we scab something out of this game. We are against 12 men.

This referee is allowing them to pull every trick in the book, time wasting, play acting and gamesmanship. Going to be very difficult to get back in to this.
GR substitutions hopefully can make a difference