Huddersfield v Millwall match thread

Except for the late subs not one of the players should score more than a 3 and 2 of those were because they managed to get their boots on. Shocking performance, not one shot on goal
I think Burey's trickle shot would be classed as a shot on target and to be fair it wasn't far off going in.

everyone who went to the game or paid to watch it should be compensated by the club. Not only was it a desperately poor performance it was embarrassing to boot.

Just back from golf, so haven’t read the entire thread but I’m struck by 59% possession, 4 shots and one on target 🤷‍♂️

That's us to a tee, been like that the last 10 years or more.
All of that mate, I remember a year back in the 80's when we lost away to both Newport and Cambridge who were miles clear at the bottom of the league and I went to both. Funny feeling one of them did us at the Den too

But their bloke dived AND picked up the ball and was not booked.
Was that right?
Yeah dived in the box for a pen, grabbed the ball as he went down, ref have us a free kick and no card for either the handball or simulation…. NOLUWDC!!!

Please send both the leeds boys back no better than what we have, I hope the club realise how important us fans are making the den a place nobody enjoys coming to, if it was down to away form we'd be looking to join the spotters

Depressingly predictable, on to the next!
Agree the Leeds mongs should be sent back up north toot sweet, massively overhyped, showed next to nothing!!

Only my opinion but I'd hang on to Shackleton, looks a player if played regularly and in the right position. Cresswell again think there is a player there, only babies in the scheme of things. He was the dogs bollocks when he popped up with 2 goals earlier on, now he's shit. Think some people need to get over the fact that they come from that northern shithole.
IMHO 😎

Last edited: