How many seasons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fucking hell some right old bastards on here. Anyway for me Walsall 81, 2-0 to Millwall, blinding osca kit we had then. Think Massey scored but can’t remember the other.

I started going properly with mates in the 85/86 season, remember the Leeds home game and the weeks of anticipation leading up to it, an atmosphere of pure unadulterated evil despite the early KO.

86-92 > on and off with friends and family, i was 5 at the time.
92-2003 > season ticket holder with mates, home and away. Great days.
2003-present > on and off, mostly on my own, sometimes with friends.

Unfortunately some of friends moved away, some just fell out of love with it and others like myself, work and family get in the way.

Hopefully can get to be season ticket holder again and make it a day out with my daughter. I took her to her first game last year aged 2.

remember the Leeds home game and the weeks of anticipation leading up to it, an atmosphere of pure unadulterated evil despite the early KO.
That was cracker, proper evil. Early kick off meant after the jollies with Leeds i went over to Covent garden with the Peckham lot/ Wackers who i was learning the game with. Had it with two nothern mobs within an hour, then slapped another lot we bumped into at Charring cross. Then onto the OKR for an evenings boozing and more tear ups. Great times and not a care in the world.

That was one of my first observations when i walked onto the CBL with my old man. Had only ever seen it on TV prior to my first game. The pitch was a rich lush green colour that mesmerised me.
2nd bar from the back at the old place right behind the goal (CBL)
remember going for a piss felt like being in the great out doors with no roof on the pisser must have been about 5-6
1st time i got in a bit of trouble at football was Swansea at home my old man had gone mental by then i was old enough and brave enough to help out remember him having a right go at me after but said thanks and don't tell your mum lol

Fucking hell some right old bastards on here. Anyway for me Walsall 81, 2-0 to Millwall, blinding osca kit we had then. Think Massey scored but can’t remember the other.

I started going properly with mates in the 85/86 season, remember the Leeds home game and the weeks of anticipation leading up to it, an atmosphere of pure unadulterated evil despite the early KO.
was that the Sunday game? my memory is shit

Don’t remember my first game, would have been around 1966 being carried on me old man’s shoulders and lifting me over the turnstiles.
First memories Forest in the Fa cup probably around late sixties early seventies only because it kicked off on the ilderton and I vaguely remember a forest tree flag on fire.
First football memory v Luton we won 4-1 and they had a centre forward named Malcolm McDonald about 1970 , I would have been 6.
My old man took me every home game for years upto I was about 10 bless him.
He passed away over 3 years ago now, I took him when he was very ill to our home game v QP ha ha which we lost when Bart made that fuck up which turned out to be his last game. I had tickets for him v the Spotters Smith last minute winner but he was too sick to attend.
Sorry to ramble on a bit, just brought back some very nice memories.