How many seasons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1968( I was 9) for me against Dundee utd in a friendly 8-0, dad was going to take me to the spurs fa cup game in 67 but mum wouldn’t let him. Went to a few games over the next few seasons with dad then about 71/72 started going on my own. Think I was about 14 when I started going to away games. Loved the away games especially some of the games when there was only a few dozen of us.

V Aldershot won 2-0. Went on my own three games in which if I remember included knocking the Cup holders Newcastle out of the Cup 2-0 .Stan. Anslow scored both. After that went on my own, walk through Rotherhithe Tunnel to Idertonrton Road threepence to get in .Usual found a programme on the "deck". Got onto the Tea Cup Collection gang which meant I could get the ,"Rattler". Home to Shadwell sixpennarth of chips in ""Dirty Sids" and home to the Old Man who first took me. He rarely if ever went. More interested in Boxing and Gymastics. Smashing father.

V Aldershot won 2-0. Went on my own three games in which if I remember included knocking the Cup holders Newcastle out of the Cup 2-0 .Stan. Anslow scored both. After that went on my own, walk through Rotherhithe Tunnel to Ilderton Road threepence to get in