How long have you been going Wall?

1965 aged 8,my family was going well before then but i think my old mum (r.i.p.) didnt trust the old man and my uncles as it was a on the beer day football and all day and well into the evening. So i was escoted by my older cousin but great days football and the passion for millwall grew and grew. it was the set up,family ,friends, football, humour and millwall,dockers..........it was a privilege

Dad would've taken me probably late 60s early 70s as a toddler, only found out the other day that my uncle used to take me to most of the aways as well, assume dad was working in the docks so no aways for him, have absolutely no recollection of any of them other than the 1-1 Chelsea, Donaldson in goal, first away with mates was west ham 78ish pop Robson hatrick 😡 about 5 of us went JR out of rotherhithe being one, him being the oldest, at about 14-15 he moved to Eltham early 80s, was kicking off when we got there, chaos and we found ourselves near there turnstiles so thought fuck it, we'll go in here, not the wisest of decisions😳 they were absolutely raving and telling everyone to stick together, anyway half time comes and it empties out a bit for 5 mins then some come running back into the stand saying they're outside trying to kick down the gates:wahey:have never heard anyone tell that story before and when I've mentioned to others no one seems to know if it actually did happen, but that's what they said, did it happen?

83 was my first game. 2-0 win at home to Burnley who had a few “stars” in their side at the time. Brian Flynn who I remembered from the home internationals playing for Wales. Hamilton who scored the winner for NI v Spain in the 82 WC. I seem to recall Gerry Gow as well, but I could be wrong one that one.

My cousin took me. I was a football nut at the time but had only ever seen pro football on the tv. I had flirted with a few teams growing up, mainly Liverpool as they were the best team in the country. I had even flirted with the vermin, because I was a fan of Brooking as a kid.

My cousin had been going to Wall since the late 70’s so I had heard of them, but had not taken much notice of them. However as soon as walked through the gates at the old place, there was never any other club for me and have been Wall ever since.

1971, last home game of the season versus Hull City (wall won 4-0) loved it, the smell of the turf, freshly printed programmes, boiling onions from the hot dog trough 😍..loved (and still do) that all white kit, stood on the high steps between the half way line and cold blow… hooked !!!!!

1956, taken by my Godmother, my younger brother went as well. My Godmother started in 1948 is now 91 years of age and is a season ticket holder. I wonder if she is our oldest attending supporter? Her home is filled with Millwall items, on her front door is a sign that says “Millwall supporter lives here” better than the beware of dog sign. The people of the village she lives in refer to her as Millwall.
That's lovely.
Tell her to join on here. Bet she has some stories to tell.

October 1965 at home to Swindon. We won 1-0 Micky Brown scored the goal.
I remember a couple of games later that season 0-0 at home to Watford in piss in rain. Got soaked.
Then Reading at home we won 3-0.
Also that season at home to Brighton we won 3-2 and a Brighton player Norman Gall I think his name was got injured and his head was pouring with blood. That frightened me a bit. Funny how you remember things all those years ago.
But can't always remember what you done this week.