How long have you been going Wall?

1977 Millwall 2 Hull city 1

Had about a eight year gap after that til when I was about 18 and also didn't go much ironically in our two seasons in the top flight due to being off my tits in a M25 field ,dingey nightclub or an Ibizan beach most weekends instead of football
What was I thinking .....
Had STs since we got to the 'new' place but this is the first year I haven't bothered

Vs Palace 1988. My dear old Grandad and Uncle took me and my brother for our first game. My old man was a Peckham boy but didn’t really care about football then but, God bless him, my Grandad loved Millwall all his life but even in those days he said football wasn’t the same anymore.

Even as a kid I thought there was something a bit special about our ground and the striker that scored and had a bit of a to do with the palace keeper.. My Uncle got us in the players bar and we met all the team. An unforgettable day.

I'm with Mark53 in his earlier post, fuck knows when or who against. Early 70's.
Went less regular for a bit and followed Gordon Hill at United with a few from the flats every other week if we were away or playing really shit.

I only wish I wasn't a bloody part timer. I blame my dad for selfishly joining the army, otherwise I wouldn't be living over here.
And instead of just being known locally as a perverted deviant, and admirer of lady parts of all ages (21 plus), I could be a legend around S. E London. Not for anything Wall related, just for having absolutely no standards whatsoever in tackling munsters and heifers.