Ginger Bob

They always ask us "why is it us who came looking for you" that's because you was always wanting revenge. They were desperate to try and see us off.

We just did are thing. Not drive round looking to jump people. We kept things simple.

This is the reply to one of them lots bullshit stories too.

They always ask us "why is it us who came looking for you" that's because you was always wanting revenge. They were desperate to try and see us off.

We just did are thing. Not drive round looking to jump people. We kept things simple.

I weren’t around in that era, I was a kid, but I heard we did go looking for them, when we wasn’t playing them.

I weren’t around in that era, I was a kid, but I heard we did go looking for them, when we wasn’t playing them.
We did but they made more effort looking for us like travelling to Walsall.

Firms did stuff different ways. They were obsessed with trying to take us that's wy they kept coming back. We had nothing to prove.

They couldn't take that little old millwall gained a fearsome reputation. That's wy in the 80s onwards firm's looked for us.

I think what's always jarred them is we're much smaller than them numbers wise. They were getting 38k us 5k yet we still showed, stood our ground and terrorised them on occasions. A hard pill to swallow!

True but London was like that in my time. The 80's you couldn't not have a row if you were around Euston, Kings cross, Victoria etc. When we had a shit team down we'd fuck off at half time. Peckham wackers and others over to Euston, Covent garden depending who was in town.

Would always bump into some mob and have a row. Might be 7/ 8 pm but you'd always find a group of someone eventually. Remember having it with a mob of about 30, even numbers outside the punch and judy in covent garden. Done the business and we head off towards Waterloo bridge to get back south, everyone going who the fuck was that? then arguing/ debating over who they might of been :grinning:

Great times mate and no worrying the next day whether your smudge got caught on cctv cause it wasn't about like it is now. If you did get chored, £30 fine in court and free to walk.

We weren't bad at that ourselves. As a youngen used to love seeing the wackers make there moves, military style ambushes, two/ three lines going into the other mob.

Messed up one time. Us and out mates both at Euston. Them going further. Usual meet at Elephant. Plan was get off Euston Square go to Euston all quiet go in side entrance all nice and quiet

Messed up one time. Us and out mates both at Euston. Them going further. Usual meet at Elephant. Plan was get off Euston Sqare go quiet to Euston, side entrance then attack. Bod who sorted out what time train they would be on at looked at the Sunday time tables. They had gone, complete fuck up. Well known our bod who who checked the times. Won’t stick his name up.

Three occasions went over to Vermin pub after Saturday games my mate even wore flares ;) The Sunday morning we went over and got off at Plaistow if my memory is correct. There was vermin on board and G helped him off the train Hitting Give the geezer his due he didnt grass. Got to their pub slapped a couple and police arrived to their rescue. Great wall firm all game as fuck. Ginger knob just added a few thousand.
Sorry I was so depressed after Saturday, that i resorted to imaginary violence ive got to grow up :):):)

Last edited:
2009 when we were held at the station was embarrassing from the vermin behalf. They ran on the pitch and never crossed half way line. The station was mental the police battering us to keep us in.

Because social media was around it got the world talking how bad it was but it was nothing compared to the 70s and 80s