Ginger Bob

James English has been in touch about my FV days.

He read the article about me in the DIY section of Take a Break magazine, concerning tips for making a Millwall Brick from a copy of The Daily Sketch.

Unfortunately, James wasn't particularly impressed by me having a bag of chips knocked out of my hand at Port Vale in 2016, or fighting three girls from the local Cheltenham Girls' College in the League Cup, 2009.

My tale of having the shit kicked out of me by twenty Vermin school kids in the Foot Tunnel (non-Wall related), also failed to impress him.

The tight c*nt didn't even reimburse me the train fare to Inverurie.

:wagging:

You can tell that James English is thinking this is bullshit with some of the things he’s come out with.
He knows it is, expects and hopes it is cause he's a fucking parasite that's after as much coverage, clicks and pulicity that he can muster. Look at some of the strings he's had on mate, sad fuckers that are stuck in the past with empty lives.

To think he only pays expenses yet these sad ageing men turn up and blab like a scouser t'is shocking. Bob has basically sold his soul for a fucking one day travelcard.

Last edited:
Total bullshit
Lots of it is mate. He can remember actual dates for fuck sake but then tell lies, unless he's been encouraged to add some porkies for effect. Who knows but i trust James English as much as i've ever trusted GB which is zero and tha goes back a long way to the 80's where he walked me and many other into a proper hiding cause he's a fucking div.

James English has been in touch about my FV days.

He read the article about me in the DIY section of Take a Break magazine, concerning tips for making a Millwall Brick from a copy of The Daily Sketch.

Unfortunately, James wasn't particularly impressed by me having a bag of chips knocked out of my hand at Port Vale in 2016, or fighting three girls from the local Cheltenham Girls' College in the League Cup, 2009.

My tale of having the shit kicked out of me by twenty Vermin school kids in the Foot Tunnel (non-Wall related), also failed to impress him.

The tight c*nt didn't even reimburse me the train fare to Inverurie.

:wagging:

This is fucking brilliant.

Lots of it is mate. He can remember actual dates for fuck sake but then tell lies, unless he's been encouraged to add some porkies for effect. Who knows but i trust James English as much as i've ever trusted GB which is zero and tha goes back a long way to the 80's where he walked me and many other into a proper hiding cause he's a fucking div.
I saw 2 sides to him. Game as fuck and in control but other times a rabbit caught in the headlights and a liability.