Ginger Bob

twelve of us running in to two thousand yids at the Valley now that’s a fantasy hold on, there’s evidence on film we new the outcome that’s millwall having a laugh when a couple of wires came out of jaw’s 👊🍻😊

Sad state of affairs. It seems FV is all he ever had, still hangs on to it and can't move on. Anytime i bump into him he's off on one, alright xxxx remember Newport away when we were thirty handed and done blah blah? Remember Portsmouth in 82 when we did blah blah? Rememeber Coventry??? It's endless.

If he needed some wedge then i'm fairly sure we'd chuck a bit together for him. What he's gone and done is a complete no, no. Got no respect left for the fella now, he knows our rules and he's broke them.

I won't even bother giving it a second of my time by watching it. We were there as well. TTKK.

Sad state of affairs. It seems FV is all he ever had, still hangs on to it and can't move on. Anytime i bump into him he's off on one, alright xxxx remember Newport away when we were thirty handed and done blah blah? Remember Portsmouth in 82 when we did blah blah? Rememeber Coventry??? It's endless.

If he needed some wedge then i'm fairly sure we'd chuck a bit together for him. What he's gone and done is a complete no, no. Got no respect left for the fella now, he knows our rules and he's broke them.

I won't even bother giving it a second of my time by watching it. We were there as well. TTKK.
Before my time at wall but met him and chatted a few times and I know from those ITK that he was as game as they come. I also heard a lot about the off he talks about from both sides but won't say more. It makes me sad as he's wall through and through which is always enough for me but I also know our rules.

You'd know better than me, but apparently he was warned not to do it, then after doing it told to get it binned/not released, done it a while ago, probably why it's taken so long to come out, many not happy with him.

Last edited:
shouldn’t but him and tiny in the same sentence he was Dave Randd ,s lap dog back in the day drinking bottles of milk going up north fukin embarrassing then and hasn’t changed talking to danny fukin dyer a right load of bollocks
How are you K, Well I hope.