Ginger Bob

The Newcastle 28 is true, I knew 3 who were on it
They said that at the end, the geordies were on the bridge, counting how many Wall had given it to them, all morning.
And were clapping them as they got the train out.
No one’s denying the 28 in Newcastle. Our good friend Herman was one of them. Bob said it was against 250 geordies. Herman said it was nearer a 100.

What is sad is that i have been in his company a few times, not recently along with Tiny god bless him,BW, treatment, pugwash we have chatted numerous times about books and films etc, i know for fact certain bods have been offered dollars for book deals and interviews and it was always been, that's not our thing and its never happened, they have never been swayed, very disappointing in my view and doesn't need airing

I stand too be corrected but on good authority he did the interview as he didn't get a collection when he was in hospital, or the flag day collection,

What is sad is that i have been in his company a few times, not recently along with Tiny god bless him,BW, treatment, pugwash we have chatted numerous times about books and films etc, i know for fact certain bods have been offered dollars for book deals and interviews and it was always been, that's not our thing and its never happened, they have never been swayed, very disappointing in my view and doesn't need airing
Ain't seen Pugwash mentioned for a while. A proper character.

I travelled a lot in the 80’s , I wasn’t into FV, Millwall was my passion. I remember the fella with the hook hand and the 2 old boys with their mother if you got stuck on the train opposite going up north, the smell wasn’t great.. always offered you sweets tho, good heart ..
Ethel buck and Elvis, The smell wasn't great is a fucking understatement.

Ethel buck and Elvis, The smell wasn't great is a fucking understatement.
Got a pic somewhere of buck standing in front of one of the club coaches at a away game late 60s car park.
Yes you knew she was about when looking for a place behind the goal cbl often hanging on to folk stumbling about
Argh god bless em they did put some time and miles in thats for sure.

Nice little touch i thought seeing the names on that flag of departed fans down the years
Will try to dig em out, all over the place on computer

I travelled a lot in the 80’s , I wasn’t into FV, Millwall was my passion. I remember the fella with the hook hand and the 2 old boys with their mother if you got stuck on the train opposite going up north, the smell wasn’t great.. always offered you sweets tho, good heart ..
The black fella the hook still goes,
Season ticket holder CBL , always behind the goal cbl

Was talking to him last year in New Cross on a non match day , got a good knowledge of the club thats for sure.

Fk me their was some characters in that little area back then off the top of me head Big foul mouthed John, Army John, John the shuffler, Quasi-flying cap, Pissy Bill and his skinny mate, Mick the whisperer, Postie Bill, The hook, The Twins, The Northampton Mob, Pissy pants Bob or Doddy as a few called him(more a seats man mind), Buck and co

Amongst all the bollocks Bob chats it’s disappointing to hear him regurgitate the West Ham/Millwall dock strikes myth. I’m pretty sure that absolutely no one ever knew or mentioned this theory before the invention of the internet, in my opinion it’s just a rehash of the Southampton/Pompey fable.

The general strikes of the 20s were a complicated affair, to try and simplify it to two football clubs is nonsense.

Amongst all the bollocks Bob chats it’s disappointing to hear him regurgitate the West Ham/Millwall dock strikes myth. I’m pretty sure that absolutely no one ever knew or mentioned this theory before the invention of the internet, in my opinion it’s just a rehash of the Southampton/Pompey fable.

The general strikes of the 20s were a complicated affair, to try and simplify it to two football clubs is nonsense.