Flemming

See what we get for him, I don't think he is ready for the premiership yet, as good as he is, another season where he has more experience in this league and he could really make a name for himself.

Cant help but think Flemming will be far better this season now his first season is done so would like him to see i would think he would be far more valuable at the end of next season. Cant argue with his goal scoring rate, what i would like to see is more assists, think he only got 3? That said, he probably created loads more that were never put in the back of the net.

I think another season would benefit both him and us, then anywhere between 20/25£m.
As said elsewhere some of the dross that goes for fortunes is remarkable.
It probably depends on how much he relies or depends on his agent, and his missus. The Dutch on the whole tend to be an arrogant bunch and he may well feel he's done enough to warrant a trip to a Premier league club.
Although I must say he doesn't come across as your typical clog muncher.
Hope he stays and the stories are bollocks.

He was bought to be sold on for a big profit. It' what Brighton do and we are tring to emulate there blueprint/ model. If you can keep finding the right players it can be a great way of operating. Buy low, sell high and repeat.

He was bought to be sold on for a big profit. It' what Brighton do and we are tring to emulate there blueprint/ model. If you can keep finding the right players it can be a great way of operating. Buy low, sell high and repeat.
this is what we need to be and flemming needs to be the first of many that we bring in and sell on. It will lead to a stronger squad and one that should eventually get us promoted if done correctly.

It used to be that a player’s worth was related to the money he could bring in if he helped the club win a certain trophy.
For example if the old first division championship was worth say 20 million due to European qualification, it was worth investing 15 million to buy the players to win it.
I can’t really see how Declan Rice could possibly add 100 million to the worth of Arsenal or either Manchester club.
The main beneficiary would be the vermin who could probably buy prem survival with that sort of money on top of existing revenue. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think another season would benefit both him and us, then anywhere between 20/25£m.
As said elsewhere some of the dross that goes for fortunes is remarkable.
It probably depends on how much he relies or depends on his agent, and his missus. The Dutch on the whole tend to be an arrogant bunch and he may well feel he's done enough to warrant a trip to a Premier league club.
Although I must say he doesn't come across as your typical clog muncher.
Hope he stays and the stories are bollocks.
........”.Clog Muncher”..............

Love it 😂😂😂😂😂🕺🕺🕺

I get that, it's just frustrating and a right hump giver if we only get one season out of the fella, when a pwoper full season, having settled, would be, all things being equal, a huge bonus for us and the club.

The rumours doing the rounds is the bid was around 7.5 million, wonder what we would have to give his old club?

A player is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay, no point comparing him to anyone else, we ain't trying to sell him so we can hold out for a bit more than the first bid but we can't get greedy and have an unhappy player on our hands.

I think if the price is near 10million he will be sold. Cant help but think this is where money for nisbet and other bids is coming from.