Flemming

Bristol have a young kid can’t remember his name , loads of premiership teams after him at 20million plus, so why can’t we ask the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m pretty sure fortuna sittard will have a nice sell on fee in place so we’d lose a chunk to them

Considering the sums paid for others and it’s his first championship season with loads of goals and more to come from him, stick £25m on his head. If anyone gets near to that then we should have a discussion.

He is going nowhere.............

Think about it, if a club like Burnley are going to come in for him, then they will not be the last.

Plus, who in their right mind would swap London, for Burnley ???
The only people who would do that, would be people from the North.

It aint happening people.

He is going nowhere.............

Think about it, if a club like Burnley are going to come in for him, then they will not be the last.

Plus, who in their right mind would swap London, for Burnley ???
The only people who would do that, would be people from the North.

It aint happening people.
Agree, no way would he or his other half leave London for that dump.

We should keep our powder dry. 20 Mill, now. Add another decent first half with 10+ goals and he'll be worth a lot more in January.

Yeah because everyone who plays for Burnley actually live in Burnley don’t they 😁
Yeah just what I was thinking... I very much doubt he'd end up in a maisonette above the launderette in the high street.
I would imagine there are some beautiful and luxurious places to live easily commutable, probably more commutable than London, by car anyway.

If they put in an improved offer then at some stage it will be Flemming who makes the decision, no point the club saying he is going nowhere regardless of offers if he isn't going to be happy about losing the opportunity of Premiership football and all that comes with it.
Those that need to know will know and the rest of us will be clueless about the situation, as with most transfers.