Flemming

He ain't worth anywhere near that on last seasons showing. Maybe 6-7 mill tops
If he has his head screwed on properly, he can score enough goals to get us on the top section of the table and if that gets us promotion to the Prem then he'd be worth a LOT more than 25 mill with the windfall the club would get.

Be amazed if he stays, if we could get enough to buy Cresswell (although doubt he'd go to to a Championship club), Styles, Shackleton, the Blackburn fella and Nisbet's fee would be a great bit of business, so around £12m needed, slap an £18m price tag on him and see what happens. Said it before, but my kids want Spurs to sign him and think he's worth a punt at £25-35m, so 18 isn't stretching it.

if we arent offered double digit millions I would reject any bid. We arent in a position needing to sell and he has 2+ years left on his contract. i'd be disappointed if we didnt get 12-15m at the very least for him.

We would miss him but the money we should demand for him could buy us 2/3 decent players to improve the squad and with the Scot on board it would take the edge our it ,

Thing is we really need to hold onto him if at all possible. He's the first properly effective creative player in the centre of the park that we've had since, er, well... probably since Cahill and Wise I would guess, and Wise was at the end of his career. Obviously we had Jed and some other decent creative wide players over recent history, but no one of Flemmings' calibre in the middle for a long time. Hard to come by creative players in the middle of the park. He will be very difficult to replace and in my opinion was a major factor in Bradshaw hitting form and our decent season in general.

If you watch us play you’ll see not a lot actually goes through him in attack. We don’t feed him the ball to feet enough. Would we actually miss him? Well, we’d miss his goals, but I’d like to think with the money we’d like to draw for him (£10-15m+) we could replace that. We’ve got no reason to be giving out bargains, for once we have an asset in contract that we can price how we like. Up to them if they want to pay what we

If you watch us play you’ll see not a lot actually goes through him in attack. We don’t feed him the ball to feet enough. Would we actually miss him? Well, we’d miss his goals, but I’d like to think with the money we’d like to draw for him (£10-15m+) we could replace that. We’ve got no reason to be giving out bargains, for once we have an asset in contract that we can price how we like. Up to them if they want to pay what we
Have to agree that he did tend to drift out of games and did not influence the play as much as expected ,but for a first season in a competitive league it was not that shabby, still need a proper midfield General like chair at qpr or Bannon but they are like gold dust unless you have millions to spend

We got £8m for Savs who was the last goal scoring midfielder we sold

would hate to see him go and he is on a 3 year contract but if the bid was £20m plus and the funds were reinvested in the team then it could be good business

JB has stopped us being a selling club so hopefully he makes any potential purchaser dig deep to buy him

I'd be gutted if he left because he can only get better, but if they bid £10m then that is a huge profit.

Was saying all last season it would only be a matter if time before other teams come sniffing around Flemming.

I really hope he stays, if its true then one of these teams need to cough up some serious dough for him.

Got to hold on to him.foreign players improve greatly 2nd season.if we miss out next season then sell.at the moment I can't value him because at times he went missing

Flemming value £3.9 million. Ha ha ha ha ha I dont think so. Given his age, contract length & potential, & not just cause he is wall. £15 million more like. Given some of the donkeys being punted about for mad amounts these days.

i would like him to have at least one more season with us but if we feel a offer is to good to refuse, I hope it ain’t when the season is about to start so we can’t get anyone in and up to speed.

Members online