Famous Millwall supporters

If I even watch 10 seconds of Gangs of New York I have to watch it all. The amount of times I’ve watched it late at night and thought “fuck it, worth being tired tomorrow to watch it again”

Him in GONY and Denzil Washington in Man on Fire are unbelievable acting performances.
Yep. I went on YouTube to find one of his speeches or monologues from the film to share on here but I couldn’t pick one as they’re all so good so I just went for the montage instead 😆

Probably my favourite character of any film.

No ones mentioned Doctor Evadne Hinge or the bloke who played Chewbaca in Star Wars or Charles Aznavour who was a regular alongside his mate Donald SInden on the halfway before the move

Actor Blake Harrison (Inbetweeners)
Rapper/spoken word artist Scroobius Pip.
Boxer David Haye
Rugby league player (St.Helens) Louie McCarthy Scarsbrook (born in Whitechapel)
A coach I know (who's Chelsea) has known Haye for years and told me that he wasn't really a Millwall supporter.

Very well known in the music business but maybe not so famous to the punters, Bruce Forsyth's music director and pianist for 30 years, 'Don Hunt'. He was a regular down The Den, especially the old place. Like most of us on here he was Millwall mad.

😁
I wonder if he was the pianist that was playing in a video that someone sent me a few years back; it was tea at the Ritz and a bloke was playing some soft piano music, when he suddenly started playing Let Em Come instead!

You must be the only person in the world who has a narrower knowledge of actors than I do!
I never watch films. They bore me. I never watch any series on the telly. They are shit.
I don’t care about actors or actresses.
It’s not surprising I don’t know any of the names.
Do I care? Nope.

I never watch films. They bore me. I never watch any series on the telly. They are shit.
I don’t care about actors or actresses.
It’s not surprising I don’t know any of the names.
Do I care? Nope.
I've only really watched films the last few years, and even then only occasionally.
Fredrikson, Lammin and Pearce are musicians though, of the punkrock variety, but musicians all the same.

I wonder if he was the pianist that was playing in a video that someone sent me a few years back; it was tea at the Ritz and a bloke was playing some soft piano music, when he suddenly started playing Let Em Come instead!

He did plenty in the West End hotels/night clubs and had a very dry sense of humour.
It does sound like it could have been Don.

Danny Baker’s a doughnut. Shit DJ when he was in the Apples and Pears and mugged himself right off one year at Bournemouth. The game on the Bank holiday Monday.
Pubs were shut, he had latched onto the crowd I was with, supermarket got robbed of its booze, Bakers’s screaming like a girl.
Fella should be palace. Nothing Wall about him.

Danny Baker’s a doughnut. Shit DJ when he was in the Apples and Pears and mugged himself right off one year at Bournemouth. The game on the Bank holiday Monday.
Pubs were shut, he had latched onto the crowd I was with, supermarket got robbed of its booze, Bakers’s screaming like a girl.
Fella should be palace. Nothing Wall about him.
Figures😔