Everton receive immediate 10-point Premier League deduction n/w

Do the EFL/F.A. really allow COVICTED criminals to play? Just asking!
Most definitely. There's a quite a few pro's that have convictions. Marlon King- ex Watford and Birmingham has got as criminal record as long as your arm. Ian Wright, Lee Hughes, Joey Barton and Adam Johnson are just a few i can think of off the top of my head.

You forget this is the prem, they will appeal and win it and nothing will come of Man City
I'm not so sure. They're not the elite clubs like Liverpool, United etc. Uefa don't like them nor Psg, Chelsea cause they upset the apple cart. There's a hierarchy and elite clubs- Bayern, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan , Man utd, Liverpool, to name a few and Psg and city are seen as a threat to what is supposed to be a closed shop.

Couldn't give a flying fk about any of em.

(Would like to see Neverton relegated though. 2 cracking atmospheres to look forward to that'd be - so am disappointed they got 6 points back. zippys probably relieved tho. But its Such an amateurish process it beggars belief)

Do the EFL/F.A. really allow COVICTED criminals to play? Just asking!
Hats off to Man United. Greenwood was not charged; is still with the alleged victim; is worth £50m+ and looked a great prospect but they did, in the eyes of many, the right thing and banned him from playing for them again 👏👏