Everton receive immediate 10-point Premier League deduction n/w

does this set a precedent for man city? Are they gonna be fucked and kicked out of the league
Good question and I noted that they will be keeping a watchful eye on the situation with City et al. "The club will also monitor with great interest the decisions made in any other cases concerning the Premier League's profit and sustainability rules."

Everton - Luton - Burnley is how I expect things to end up. Have they actually deducted the points yet?

Might watch a few games near the season end. proper cat fight in the offing.

Everton - Luton - Burnley is how I expect things to end up. Have they actually deducted the points yet?

Can’t see it unfortunately. One win and they’re out of the relegation zone and the bottom three just aren’t picking up points this season

Reactions: SEL

1700227104106.png

Some poor teams down the bottom this year. Can see them getting out of it.

Their down. I have consulted the Millwall brick shrine and It fell of the mantelpiece. The pagans amongst you might say it was caused by a draft coming under the door. Those of the true 'Bricky faith' say its a sign, they are going down.

this should have been done in the season when they would have been stuffed. Not at a time in the next season when they can make the points up.

Reactions: SEL
does this set a precedent for man city? Are they gonna be fucked and kicked out of the league
No. They are one of the clubs who are powerful enough to do whatever they want. The foreign television audiences don't care about three quarters of the premier league clubs. But they won't accept losing United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea. Newcastle and Tottenham are capable of joining that elite group but the rest are dispensable.

The foreign television audiences don't care about three quarters of the premier league clubs. But they won't accept losing United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea. Newcastle and Tottenham are capable of joining that elite group but the rest are dispensable.

No one wants to lose Utd. Along with VAR, they are an essential part of the comical value in Football these days.

They deserve everything that's thrown at them and more....they broke the rules, probably continuing to do so but with the clubs in the mix down there they will not suffer the consequences. One can only hope that the precedent set is just the start, with everybody's darlings Man City being hammered far more so than the scousers. These clubs feel they are Teflon coated and the likes of us and many other smaller clubs have to accept wrist slaps at the slightest indiscretion. Maybe this is just the start although methinks not

Members online