Could we be flirting with relegation this season.

We'll see tomorrow, if we don't show any desire and show some bollocks we"ll lose. Rotherham are no mugs and always seem to show more desire. If we don't win we deserve fuck all, memories of 96.
96. Branded on memory. Ipswich away. Twist and Shout. Their firm in the carpark. Then a 5-year sentence (for wall not me!)

Last edited:
Trying to agree with Lions21 about Flemming and messed up the reply bit, so here it is. Flemming near enough said this today. He’s finding it really hard to fit into the new formation. We’ve been crying out for a goal scoring midfielder for years, get a fella who scores 14 hoals and f#ck him up. Should be building the team around him! Obviously not happy reading his interview. Then get Emaku, an attacker with pace and threat and a good eye for goal. Plays him wing-back when he comes on, didn’t know if he was coming or going. He’ll ruin the kid if he’s not careful. Campbell is no better than Saville in that position. Saville’s got 10 goals as an attacking g midfielder under Harris, now he’s a holding midfielder who rarely goes over the half-way line. Get the shackles off him and let him attack, he’s got a good eye for goal. And lastly when you’re trying to score, leave your forwards on and give them some support, they might get a chance!! That’s my rant for the day over. Now I’ll watch Gary nullify‘lively and energetic’ Rotherham who haven’t won for 16 away games.

We’ve got so many midfield players; Saville, Mitchell, Campbell, DeNorre, (Honeyman), who are all exactly the same. No goals and little attacking intent. Never any attacking flair players.
You forgot our best attacking midfielder. Whatmore. In my opinion

100%
We have been saying it for years now, but GR ain't budging on the attacking coach!!!! Baffling!!
I think mr Rowett likes not to concede, and possibly score on a break. Or more likely with a set piece. Hence that run of 0-0 and 1-0. Set pieces are sussed and defence is ageing and been sussed too. Something dynamic must happen.

Reactions: Owl
Trying to agree with Lions21 about Flemming and messed up the reply bit, so here it is. Flemming near enough said this today. He’s finding it really hard to fit into the new formation. We’ve been crying out for a goal scoring midfielder for years, get a fella who scores 14 hoals and f#ck him up. Should be building the team around him! Obviously not happy reading his interview. Then get Emaku, an attacker with pace and threat and a good eye for goal. Plays him wing-back when he comes on, didn’t know if he was coming or going. He’ll ruin the kid if he’s not careful. Campbell is no better than Saville in that position. Saville’s got 10 goals as an attacking g midfielder under Harris, now he’s a holding midfielder who rarely goes over the half-way line. Get the shackles off him and let him attack, he’s got a good eye for goal. And lastly when you’re trying to score, leave your forwards on and give them some support, they might get a chance!! That’s my rant for the day over. Now I’ll watch Gary nullify‘lively and energetic’ Rotherham who haven’t won for 16 away games.
Yup.. The "shackles" spelt it out perfectly. 👍
Free them up. Attack, attack, attack. The best defence is a good........

Just read Fleming’s interview. He’ll probably get a rollicking for having a subtle dig about conventional wide midfielders being easier to play alongside than having to wait for wingbacks to get up the pitch which is what most of us fans have been moaning about along with the huge gaps left behind them when caught in possession. Reading his interview I feel pretty sorry for him now and the poor knackered bastards who have to play wingback and the decent central defenders who are now totally exposed to pacy opponents and labelled by some as not good enough when in their correct positions they are more than good enough.