Could we be flirting with relegation this season.

It’s early days but I think it’s quite possible taking into account the end of last seasons form and the start of this. It could mean a couple of local derby’s Charlton and possibly Gilinghan.

Long hard season ahead, early days but simply are not good enough. We are due a relegation so nothing new there. Players need to show some bollocks and start to want it.

If he were to stick with 3 centre backs we would be in a relegation battle because the gaps between them are huge and they get exposed when we lose the ball and the wingbacks are caught upfield. In attack we have to wait for the wingbacks to get up the pitch and by then its usually too late and we cannot afford the type of players required to keep possession and unlock a stubborn defence. He’ll see sense eventually like he did last season and then we’ll be ok.

Don't think we will go down.

But can see us bouncing around the bottom half of the table most of the season

I think we will finish between 12th - 17th, we ain't getting anywhere near the playoffs, last season was THE season to do it but we bottled it!!!

If we finish 17th, given the financial support Rowett has had (still nt huge by other clubs standards) but for us a hell of a lot of a shell out, that is a massive failure. We need a proper head of recruitment and a clear plan on recruitment, with some clear strategy on buying lower league/overseas players and selling them on.

If we finish 17th, given the financial support Rowett has had (still nt huge by other clubs standards) but for us a hell of a lot of a shell out, that is a massive failure. We need a proper head of recruitment and a clear plan on recruitment, with some clear strategy on buying lower league/overseas players and selling them on.
We should look at Brentford as blueprint!

Who knows where we will end up im not rowetts biggest fan but hes never been relegated , this season
After 6 league games
2 wins 1 draw 3 defeats goal difference। -6
After 6 last season
2 wins 1 draw 3 defeats goal diff -6
Well looks like we are going to sling it away last game again

We could have done that with Flemming. But a lot of supporters were up in arms
and said we weren't showing any intent, or lacking in ambition by selling him.
It seems 'Wall and GR can't do right from wrong at the moment.

:grinning:
It's a gamble either way. Carry on like he has this season and we lose value.

IF we had got circa £10m for a player we paid what £1.7m for in one season, as long as we invested those funds into 2, 3 or 4 more players with potential, then fuck those that call it out as lack of ambition

Think we’ll finish 6th with a bit in hand this season. We’ve lost to Leeds who will go up and Naarwich that again should go up. The rest is there for the taking.

I’m not a Rowett fan and have had enough of him on many occasions, but the least the board can do is to let home mould this new bunch and try to get them ticking.

I couldn’t make yesterday but watched it intermittently on my phone when I had signal. We looked like we battled to fck and gave everything and for periods were on top and playing well. Unfortunately I saw all of their goals and quite frankly they were clinical as fck and deserved the 3 points. In my opinion we lost to the better team and lost nothing in defeat.

It’s 46 games and we’re still to bed in these new players. Rowetts football isn’t good, but here never failed in his main job requirement of keeping us n this division- he’s actually over achieved to a small degree IMO.

Keep the faith.

It's a gamble either way. Carry on like he has this season and we lose value.

IF we had got circa £10m for a player we paid what £1.7m for in one season, as long as we invested those funds into 2, 3 or 4 more players with potential, then fuck those that call it out as lack of ambition
Absolutely.