Championship relegation watch

Oh dear , oh dear , will Birmingham never learn ? Sacked Zola when he was boss and doing ok , got rid of Rowett when he was doing ok . Now sacked Eustace when they were in 5th place and bought in Rooney , no doubt on top dollar but a rookie manager nonetheless. Why don’t these owners show a bit of faith in their managers when they’re not doing too badly now and then ?

Oh dear , oh dear , will Birmingham never learn ? Sacked Zola when he was boss and doing ok , got rid of Rowett when he was doing ok . Now sacked Eustace when they were in 5th place and bought in Rooney , no doubt on top dollar but a rookie manager nonetheless. Why don’t these owners show a bit of faith in their managers when they’re not doing too badly now and then ?
I think you’ll find they replaced GR, when he was doing well, with Zola, who was useless, but I get your point.

I have just been watching all the goals on the OS..
At times we played some very good football (under all three managers) and scored some terrific goals from open play. Even Harding was putting them away earlier in the season - I had nearly forgotten about him. He was fourth highest scorer...:ROFLMAO:

I have just been watching all the goals on the OS..
At times we played some very good football (under all three managers) and scored some terrific goals from open play. Even Harding was putting them away earlier in the season - I had nearly forgotten about him. He was fourth highest scorer...:ROFLMAO:

I thought when Wes came into the team he was a breath of fresh air and our best CD. This continued until he had a couple of poor games towards the end of Edwards reign.

I’d like to think he still has something to offer and am a little surprised he’s being dismissed by so many 🤷‍♂️

I thought when Wes came into the team he was a breath of fresh air and our best CD. This continued until he had a couple of poor games towards the end of Edwards reign.

I’d like to think he still has something to offer and am a little surprised he’s being dismissed by so many 🤷‍♂️
I don't think Harding let us down and would be good cover but if we are to improve and if the young un's are good enough ( Mitchell and Okoli) then we need to make room.

Members online