Championship relegation watch

I hope NH has the team watching tonight's game and drumming into them just what a shower of shit turned them over last week.
The groomers have no back line, no midfield and the Mariners are little better.

Fair to say I've woken up with the fuckin miserys but in the cold light of day i figure out there's teams below us more in the shit? The sliver of optimism in me also gives me the realisation we could go 16th if we win the next game. Anyone wanna climb on board with that?

a team that cant beat the bottom and 3rd bottom team wont be beating anyone in over the next month - it would take a massive turnaround, Their confidence would be shot now on top of them being shit

Seems about right, I kept the faith until today but expect the worst now.
I'm the same. I was fairly confident that we would escape until now but after the last 2 performances, I rate our chances of staying up at well below 50/50. You could just about make excuses for the Rotherham defeat but yesterday's defeat seems to me was down to a team and manager that are running scared and that's not a recipe for success.

Fair to say I've woken up with the fuckin miserys but in the cold light of day i figure out there's teams below us more in the shit? The sliver of optimism in me also gives me the realisation we could go 16th if we win the next game. Anyone wanna climb on board with that?

I would have got on board with that last night, CT, but after sleeping on it and letting these last two games sink in, I'm inclined to think more like Oz's view below.

a team that cant beat the bottom and 3rd bottom team wont be beating anyone in over the next month - it would take a massive turnaround, Their confidence would be shot now on top of them being shit

I'm beginning to think that the home games could now go against us.

If we fail to deliver anything, you just know that the crowd will start to affect the players, and they will be scared to take the ball.

Fucked up my travel plans.
Leave on Wednesday so get to see the Leicester game, thought I'd be back for the Plymouth home game...
But I'm back on the Sunday not the Saturday, my last chance of seeing a home win therefore is Tuesday and we could in theory be playing the Train spotters next season before I get back..
Doesn't bear thinking about
🤔

I'm the same. I was fairly confident that we would escape until now but after the last 2 performances, I rate our chances of staying up at well below 50/50. You could just about make excuses for the Rotherham defeat but yesterday's defeat seems to me was down to a team and manager that are running scared and that's not a recipe for success.
I’d say it might be just over 50/50 chance. We should be able to scrap a couple of draws and maybe win v Cardiff or at Swansea when they have nothing to play for. Think it’ll go to the last game though

I’d say it might be just over 50/50 chance. We should be able to scrap a couple of draws and maybe win v Cardiff or at Swansea when they have nothing to play for. Think it’ll go to the last game though
Anyone know when Swansea briefs going on sale?