Championship relegation watch

Could be another decent day's results for us. You wouldn't fancy many of our relegation rivals picking up much this weekend. Then again, I'm sure they'd have been saying the exact same about us yesterday.
I think one more win for us will be enough. Last night was so important. I reckon we now need 3 points from the last 12 available. That's not a given but it's manageable. If we had lost last night, we'd be needing 6 from the last 12 available, a much trickier prospect. Well done again to the team for last night but especially well done to Longman and Billy.

Birmingham were well unlucky. Looked faster and miles more dangerous than Cardiff. Did not see Cardiff winning that, well done Taffs. Would love for Birmingham to go down (for Stern John in the last minute payback). Not that I hold a grudge or anything😊

Birmingham were well unlucky. Looked faster and miles more dangerous than Cardiff. Did not see Cardiff winning that, well done Taffs. Would love for Birmingham to go down (for Stern John in the last minute payback). Not that I hold a grudge or anything😊
The American circus is going to make sure they have the bestest ground of the lower leagues

👍🤩

Great results for us tonight, 5 more points to get to 52 I think will be enough with teams below us not picking up points will do it, beat Cardiff and we could almost be there.

Kryan, we appreciate the pie chart but it needs to be relevant to something else apart from how your household uses water.

Why? No one apart from BP takes notice of pie charts.
He will probably go to bed dreaming about my Water Pie Chart, which will probably result in him waking up for a piss.
:halo: