CBL seating

Make you right. Two st's turned up and people were in their seats. Thought it was going to kick off. As I was on my own I gave them my seat and shifted. The one thing I didnt like with the old system was coming back up for the 2nd half and finding that a load of day trippers have moved in.

PS: Please turn the music down. The speakers are not designed to work at that volume level.

The crowds are getting bigger though (if you believe the figures) 15,000 has become a regular thing and apart from the early years when we had 20,000 for Arsenal & Chelsea in the cup the police only allow around 17/18 thousand maximum now so we are getting close to capacity

never been one to start all that shit about your in my seat Mate but fuck me yesterday from a half empty watford game to a full stand in the CBL
its not happened to me yet but when it does i will be kicking people out
i know everyone who seats around our lot and i am not given up my seat to some cunt who goes one game a season the club made us pick seats not us

never been one to start all that shit about your in my seat Mate but fuck me yesterday from a half empty watford game to a full stand in the CBL
its not happened to me yet but when it does i will be kicking people out
i know everyone who seats around our lot and i am not given up my seat to some cunt who goes one game a season the club made us pick seats not us
This comes up every year. Totally agree I'm a season tkt holder, picked my seat as near people I like and for the view. If some one was in my seat, I'd only ask them to move once.

I normally just sit where ever in the block I've bought a ticket for. Normally east upper. I have no problem moving for the ST holders who sit in the same seat week after week. But even I cringe when you can spot a day tripper a mile away who asks you to move and there is plenty seating around.

Mainly all season ticket holders where my seat is, been the same decent lot for years and years so don't really have that problem. Saying that ,i can't remember the last time i sat in my allocated seat, just sit in the row, we versatile and accomodaing fuckers in posh* block two. Have no issues with bods that want to sit in the seat they paid for and would always defend there right to do so.

This comes up every year. Totally agree I'm a season tkt holder, picked my seat as near people I like and for the view. If some one was in my seat, I'd only ask them to move once.
Perfectly reasonable for a season ticket holder to want to sit in their own seat. We have 4 tickets but not all games we all get too together. I’m not going lie about feeling territorial over the other seats still 😂. I mean fuck me I did pay for them 😂

The club should never have made the CBL reserved seating. It should have stayed as just a block number.

Any time there’s a decent crowd it causes untold chaos with some people wanting to sit in their allocated seat and others wanting to just sit anywhere.
I emailed the club at the time saying this and it would cause aggro and more grief for the stewards. Plus you cannot easily have guests sit next to you if everyone sticks to their allocated seats. Why could they not just consult us, it had worked perfectly for years.