CBL seating

The club should never have made the CBL reserved seating. It should have stayed as just a block number.

Any time there’s a decent crowd it causes untold chaos with some people wanting to sit in their allocated seat and others wanting to just sit anywhere.
block 11 , everyone seems to muddle along, sit where you want, mainly

The club should never have made the CBL reserved seating. It should have stayed as just a block number.

Any time there’s a decent crowd it causes untold chaos with some people wanting to sit in their allocated seat and others wanting to just sit anywhere.
I know it was technically supposed to have changed to allocated, but I thought that in practise it hasn't changed at all, at least it hasn't to my knowledge in block 9. Me and my mates just sit wherever we want and I've never actually thought about it, not seen anyone insist on sitting in a particular seat either... Mind you I recognise pretty much everyone around where we are so I suppose we don't get that many non regulars turning up thinking they need to find a particular seat.

The one that gets me and my lot laughing is, night game, block two thirds empty, yet you get a bod walking along a row of empty 10-15 seats looking for his. Then he gets back up and checks again :)
Cardiff in 2019? If I'd have known that you were part of the group offering helpful advice to me, then I'd have introduced myself😁

Some jammy sod has been in my seat all season enjoying the lovely company of Pat... I will be back soon!!!

Make you right. Two st's turned up and people were in their seats. Thought it was going to kick off. As I was on my own I gave them my seat and shifted. The one thing I didnt like with the old system was coming back up for the 2nd half and finding that a load of day trippers have moved in.

PS: Please turn the music down. The speakers are not designed to work at that volume level.
We all know why they have the music blaring. Pathetic from the club.