CBL seating

Millwall want to pack in as many " Johnny foreigns" as they can , my seating area full of them in they scarfs trying to be millwall supporters

I'm currently only a member as can only attend around half the games. So far this season four games for me, the same seat number I have bought in block 8 has been occupied. Not a problem as I am a Billy no mates, and have been lucky in then finding a vacant unsold or S/T holder absent seat. But I can see a problem when there is a full house.
Even National League (South last season) Dorking manage to mark seats as reserved for S/T holders not that it would be that effective in the CBL? Agree though, that S/T holders should have the right to the seat they have 'bought'.
COYL

In my opinion it’s always been sit where you like unless someone claims it as a ST plot then fair dos. I’ll never know why the club don’t mark up ST seats with a sticker too, it would stop a lot of agg on busy games. Like other posters have said where I’m am in the Kitch upper it seems to be mostly STs and guests who know the score but I’ve had a ST in other areas and it’s a pain asking bods to move.

Our crowd is definitely changing though, I’ve even seen strange bods at away games in the last year or so looking for their actual seat.

Millwall want to pack in as many " Johnny foreigns" as they can , my seating area full of them in they scarfs trying to be millwall supporters
The club need to get income from somwhere and not just foreigners, loads of well spoken English lads do get to games. That's what's moving into the area, they're the new locals, it's their local club. Their money is as good as anyone elses, plenty of them do a few quid the club shop as well. We have to change with the times or be left behind whether we like it or not.

Saw the title of this thread and was thinking how good it would be if they were removed
What a great thought 64. I was just telling my son and daughter how great it was to stand on the terraces at the old place. You knew where your mates would be and you could change ends during the match. Grab a pint from the kiosk at the back of the CBL and then a bag of nuts from the peanut man. My Dad and Granddad enjoyed the same, a tragedy that it’s all gone now.

At the current ground I've only ever sat where there has been an empty seat along with my mates and son, I have only ever been asked once if I could move as I was sitting in a ST holders seat, not much of that happening now as I live abroad unless I make a special guest appearance.

never been one to start all that shit about your in my seat Mate but fuck me yesterday from a half empty watford game to a full stand in the CBL
its not happened to me yet but when it does i will be kicking people out
i know everyone who seats around our lot and i am not given up my seat to some cunt who goes one game a season the club made us pick seats not us
thats the thing I have that seat to sit with regulars i know.

Don't have season ticket just membership, always go in block 36 we the special folk. Problem is I just buy a random seat and you never remember the number as you don't get a paper ticket