Bristol city V Wall- Match thread- 3pm

I was there too.
As I was walking out one bloke said to his mate,”That Sheringham is fucking useless, he did nothing in that game”
“Apart from score three goals, you mean?”
“Yeah, apart from score three goals, he did fucking nothing!”

You will never please some people.
Me too. Great days. The deadlocked one of ours asking plod on horse if he'd like us to clear the park for them.
Hysterical!

One of my favourite away games ever. Walking to the ground there were a few fights, mainly young Bristol City fans trying it on with a few of our older lot and it didn't end well for them. Bristol City went 1-0 up in the first half and their fans were singing "Sheringham, wank, wank, wank". Second half we came out and battered them and Teddy scored a hattrick. The City fans left early and waited outside the ground and it went off afterwards. The coach we went on got bricked on the motorway underpass on the way home. In fact, I remember one Bristol City fan trying to throw what looked like a paving stone onto the roof of the coach but couldn't quite lift it. A brilliant day.
Never hear much about Paul Kerr who sets a goal up here. Thought he was an excellent player for us.

It’s good that one of Savilles banned games is a cup game. He probably would’ve been rested anyway