Bristol city V Wall- Match thread- 3pm

Good half again. Flemming trying too hard, but playing well. Bradders has done well and getting a lot of the ball on the deck again. Just lacking someone who can master the middle of the park. Everytime Billy gets the ball he’s in his own half. If we press them a bit higher, we’ll win this.

A half where we have played some lovely, free flowing passing football with unfortunately little end result when we got into the final third!

Based on this game, I can’t see what’s so special about City, and can only think they’re where they are in the table because they’ve played much poorer sides at the right time during the season.

They did have the best chance though, with Knight’s free header being smartly saved by Sarkic, but other than that, they didn’t threaten much!

Hopefully, if the game is still 0-0 at around 60-70 minutes, bring subs Emakhu and Nisbet on and just go for it! One goal could just win this!

Robbo, fame at last!

From the City forum…

Millwall forums view -

Good shape so far

Watching some good stuff

Tell you what, if their keeper does that thing where he puts his foot on the ball like a ponce one more time, I hope someone cleans his ******* clock. - :laugh: what an odd thing to get wound up about.

Good solid half. Gave them very little.

Not exactly blessed with much action, but after the last two results I would have expected a display like this come along, solid and under no real pressure from the home side.

We are doing the right thing in being very hard to break down and staying in the game.

Good half again...... .....If we press them a bit higher, we’ll win this.