Bristol city V Wall- Match thread- 3pm

11 attempts to Brizzle's 5. 2 on target to their 1. Equal possession.

They had won their last three or four so I was hoping we could nick a point, but we probably deserved that win.

Full credit to the manager. Getting results is hard in this division, but to have the run we've had in what is the busiest period of the entire season takes some doing.

Oh, and we should have had a penalty. More nailed on than Christ was to that cross he was carrying around.

Well done millwall...always brilliant to snatch a win on the road....9 pionts from 9.

I hold my hands up...iv been critical of Edwards on Facebook and down the pub but things are turning around...Good stuff...Great Xmas/new year period

Fucking brilliant what a performance it’s like signing a new player with Honeyman in the middle

Happy new year

Well done the lions

Fucking have that

EIO EIO EIO

COYL
He's brilliant there eh? Gets across the pitch laterally very, very quickly as soon as there is an attack down one of the flanks. I also noticed today that he did a lot of organising too, lots of yelling and pointing while simultaneously going about his business. He looks like he's been playing that position his whole career. Where did he play at Sunderland? I think it was right midfield rather than holding.

Last edited:
11 attempts to Brizzle's 5. 2 on target to their 1. Equal possession.

They had won their last three or four so I was hoping we could nick a point, but we probably deserved that win.

Full credit to the manager. Getting results is hard in this division, but to have the run we've had in what is the busiest period of the entire season takes some doing.

Oh, and we should have had a penalty. More nailed on than Christ was to that cross he was carrying around.
I missed first twelve second half, is that when pen claim was?

What a start to the New Year!

Started 2024 as we finished 2023, with a terrific performance from every player. Once again, right subs at the right time from Joe, and when Emakhu came on was impressed with his ball retension and tracking back! Overall, we deserved at least a point but to get the winner in stoppage time was the icing on the Christmas cake!

I don’t know how he’s done it, but Joe has rejuvenated Hutch as a player. I’ll hold my hand up and thought under Rowett our skipper had had his day, but he’s shown superb tackling and never say die attitude today, and I would have awarded him MOM just for that, but to score the winning goal in the way that he did, well, I doubt neither Bradshaw or Nisbet could have done any better!

A fantastic away support as well, singing their hearts out against a Bristol City support who could barely muster up a polite ripple of applause if one of their players ventured into our half!

COYL!